New here (and need advice pls)

K

kiki13

Hi ladies :)

I was supposed to be waiting to TTC till next month due to some travel, but that trip has been cancelled and we can start TTC right away. :happydance:

According to fertility friend and period tracker, my fertile dates begin today and O date is the 14th/15th. We can just start BDing today, right and keep BDing upto O date? Or is it every other day? Do we BD the day after O day as well?

Also, I know these apps may not always be accurate, so I've bought some OPKs and I'm testing too. Any tips on getting accurate results? I'm trying to test at the same time daily, not using first morning urine, not urinating 4 hrs before testing and not drinking 2 hours before testing. Anything else I need to take care of?

Any other tips? I'm just a bit overwhelmed because I wasn't expecting to be TTC so soon! :happydance:

Hi

I didnt want to just read and run but when i had my pregnancies we did the BDing on every fertile day and it worked (due to my health reasons they ended in MC hence why im back on here)

The only advice i can really say (due to my own dumbness lol) is that the OPKs are nto like preg tests.... if you get a faint test line its neg, if the test line is just as dark as the control line or darker than the control line then they are pos! I didnt realise that at first! lol.....i jsut thought it would be the same so never read the destructions he he

good luck and :babydust: to you x

Thanks Nicky! And yes, my pharmacist ensured that I read the instructions carefully!

And sorry about your loss :-(

BD every day ( unless DH has a low sperm count, then you'll want to every day so he can umm lets say rebuild more swimmers lol ) GL!!!!!!!!!

sorry in my (---) I mean to put every OTHER day ( if he has a low sperm count lol sorry )

BD everyday! or at least everyday that you are in the mood and keep BDing even after O day, just in case you were off by a day or so. Good Luck!:thumbup:

BD everyday! or at least everyday that you are in the mood and keep BDing even after O day, just in case you were off by a day or so. Good Luck!:thumbup:

That's great advice, thanks! And good luck to you too :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->