New here and terrified!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by angelwings, Jan 23, 2011.

1. angelwings

angelwings Nervously pregnant

Hi girls, I found our we were pregnant again last Sunday after having a miscarriage last year in February. Today I am 4+6. I had a little spotting on Thursday night and a little last night, I have a dull heavy feeling in my uterus and I am absolutely terrified of another miscarriage.

Has anyone else experienced spotting accompanied by the same heavy feeling and everything turn out okay. It feels like my period is going to arrive any minute! I don't have a scan booked until 10th February.

Thanks so much.

2. Minnie_me

Minnie_me Well-Known Member

Personally I haven't experienced this but I do recall reading a lot of ladies talking about this when I was back in 1st tri - I really do wish you all the best xx

3. hope4bump

hope4bump Well-Known Member

have no idea, but didnt want to read and run. Hope everything turns out perfect for you and bump xx

4. 3boys

3boys Well-Known Member

hope all is ok hun, i had spotting when i was pregnant with my first and he turns 6 in a few days! x x

5. Mama627

Mama627 Mom & Preggo w/ #2

I haven't experienced this, but if you search the forum I'm sure you'll find a ton of other posts about it. I know that spotting doesn't always mean you're miscarrying!