New here and terrified!

angelwings

Nervously pregnant
Reaction score
Hi girls, I found our we were pregnant again last Sunday after having a miscarriage last year in February. Today I am 4+6. I had a little spotting on Thursday night and a little last night, I have a dull heavy feeling in my uterus and I am absolutely terrified of another miscarriage.

Has anyone else experienced spotting accompanied by the same heavy feeling and everything turn out okay. It feels like my period is going to arrive any minute! I don't have a scan booked until 10th February.

Thanks so much.

Personally I haven't experienced this but I do recall reading a lot of ladies talking about this when I was back in 1st tri - I really do wish you all the best xx

have no idea, but didnt want to read and run. Hope everything turns out perfect for you and bump xx

hope all is ok hun, i had spotting when i was pregnant with my first and he turns 6 in a few days! x x

I haven't experienced this, but if you search the forum I'm sure you'll find a ton of other posts about it. I know that spotting doesn't always mean you're miscarrying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->