New here.. bit confused

Roxybaby

Reaction score
Hi guys.. im new to this heard about it from a friend.. im a bit confused how to use this as i have never done any forums before..

Im due in september and looking to see if anyone else is due in September at all..

Any hints and info on how this works please let me know

:hug:

Hiya Welcome to B'N'B

It is an easy tou use board hun with loads of section, just jump right in and don't worry about doing anything wrong, you won't break us :)

Thank you! thats great to know.. i joined cuz my friend told me its great and you get addicted.. but im a little hesitant having not used any of these before but i lookforward to making other mommy friends thank you :):friends:

You seem to finding your way around just fine hun

Any questions about anything, not sure where to post ect... just Pm one of us Mods :)

and if anything is in the wrong bit we can easily move it for you

Your Tri is a good place for you to meet other mums to be or you can go in general chatter just for a bit of a chat about anything you want

hi hun i'm pretty new too but if you go on to seccond trimester and find the official sept embryos theres a big big list of us all due in sept....when your exact date? x

wow really? im due september 11th!.. thats awesome thank you so much!

Welcome! And GREAT scan pic! xxxxx

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes.. im starting to get the hand of this and im sure will be addicted soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->