New here!! Expectng #1...

penguin77

Pround mummy of 2 :-)
Reaction score
Hi there,
I'm new here and thought I'd say hi to you all.......must admit I have been lurking for a while though.:blush:
I've read so many posts and found that you're a great bunch of women who support each other through thick and thin.....really regreting not saying hi sooner to be honest.

I'm Claire and i live in sunny north wales. Me and my partner are expecting our first child. Today i'm 11weeks 3 days and have my first scan on thursday morning...so starting to feel a bit nervous and wishing it was Thursday already.
Hoping to get to know you all soon.
Claire
x

Congratulations to you and your partner, I'm Claire too and we are probably due around the same date if we dont get put backwards or forwards!!

Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!

C x

Welcome to first tri :)

Congrats on your pregnancy...

I have my first scan on thursday too... :happydance:

x

Hello and welcome - Oh and BIG CONGRATULATIONS honey XXXX

hey congrats claire i have my scan thurs morning too exciting! woo xx

congrats and welcome hun goodluck with the scan xxxxxxxx

Hi Claire hun,
Glad you decided to say hi....where in North Wales are you? im up on Anglesey and had all my scans at ysbyty Gwynedd, they've been great.

Hope all goes well hun xxxxxxx

Thanks everybody......you're all soooooo nice am so glad i made myslef known and didn't stay lurking LOL!!

Emz - You'll have double the excitment with your scan....you're expecting twins - How great is that. Pretty certain I'm only carrying one as we have no family history on either side for twins.
Cariadbach - I'm in Caernarfon.....I'll also be going to Ysbyty Gwynedd as it's only 7 miles or so away. They've been pretty good with other stuff in the past for me and my family....am still gald you said they were good with the scans though. Where in Anglesey are you?

xxxxxx

Cariadbach - I'm in Caernarfon.....I'll also be going to Ysbyty Gwynedd as it's only 7 miles or so away. They've been pretty good with other stuff in the past for me and my family....am still gald you said they were good with the scans though. Where in Anglesey are you?

xxxxxx

Im up near Valley hun and yer i have no complaints about Ysbyty Gwynedd, i gave birth to my son there to and the midwifes were fantastic (last one was a planned home birth tho...again the midwifes were great)
I love Caernarfon, my family used to have a little shop in the old indoor market there and when i was little i used to love running round that building and walking down past the Castle.
I was gutted when i went there one day (i use the dentist there lol) and noticed the little Pancake shop had closed down lol
Where abouts in Caernarfon are you?

congrats hun and let us know about ur scan! bet ur so excited!

Congratulations Claire! Good luck at your scan and let us know how it goes! :hugs:

Congrats and welcome. Hope all goes well for your scan darling xxx

Welcome and congratulations Claire!
Hope all goes smoothly for you!

xxxxxx

Im up near Valley hun and yer i have no complaints about Ysbyty Gwynedd, i gave birth to my son there to and the midwifes were fantastic (last one was a planned home birth tho...again the midwifes were great)
I love Caernarfon, my family used to have a little shop in the old indoor market there and when i was little i used to love running round that building and walking down past the Castle.
I was gutted when i went there one day (i use the dentist there lol) and noticed the little Pancake shop had closed down lol
Where abouts in Caernarfon are you?

Small world eh..... I live in a street as you come to the end of the flyover (past the pub and heading for Pwllheli) so only 5 mins walk from the centre of town. If it's the corner shop near the market hall you mean....i think it's a sweet shop now (old style expensive sweets). It was last time i went down there, but a lot of shops don't last in C'fon, especially being a tourist town and the summer weather being poor in the UK the last few years, the council rates and stuff are also way too expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->