New here! Frustrated and just a post to vent.

Jordynnsmom09

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Im new here and just wanted to post my journey in TTC and share my frustrations.

I am 26 years old. I gave birth to my dd jordynn in 2009. Her father was not in the picture much but an ex of mine was there for me from pregnancy.

[edited by moderator]

At first i wasnt trying but i wasnt preventing either. Now that me and my fiance have been trying for a year and a half... nothing. Im not using opks or temping. I have regular 27 day cycles and have been pretty regular for a long time. Cycles have always ranged from 26-28 days since i started gerting my period. No known fertility problems

progesterone symptom tracking has made me feel crazy as hell and i get disappointed when AF shows.

Since i dont temp or use opks, i go by simply my cycle and the way my body feels to predict if i Oed. I believe i am 11 dpo because AF is due monday. Since yesterday ive had a pinching pain in my boobs and left are. Every dull but annoying!! I also am not very good at checking CP or CM. All i know is i barely have any CM month to month. I do get O pains usually on my left side around the time i predict i O. I just wanna feel like im not the only one out here going through the frustrations of the TWW time after time. Symptom watching... and making myself crazy!!! I pray the witch doesnt show up this month!

Hey,

I'm sorry to hear how difficult your journey has been. I have been TTC for over a year, although very focused from June so I can appreciate how exhausting it all is. With hope rising and then being dashed. It's horrible.

Really hope AF doesn't show up for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"