New here... full of questions!

Saliber

Reaction score
So, I am not a new mom. I have an 11 year old ds and a twin 9 year old sons. I had Essure done almost 5 1/2 years ago. Long story short, my eldest was diagnosed with autism, the twins barely survived TTTS and right before their first birthday, I lost my dad. I made an emotional decision to not have anymore kids. I regretted it almost immediately but thought, truly, three kids is plenty, maybe we could adopt a little girl.

Fast forward, one of my friends hubby's an er doc. We were talking about the twins pregnancy (they have twins too) and he said that he sees more and more women come in that are pregnant after the Essure procedure. I told him, "shut it! Not cool." We laughed. Then my hubby says, "Challenge accepted." Ha ha ha. Well, here I am the next month, and I'm truly wondering.

I never keep track of af because I /can't get pregnant/ but last month, I circled the day. If I look at a calendar with the info, I'm approximately 4-7 dpo. The weird thing is I have major cramps and pulling in my stomach, my breasts are slightly tender, I have been so tired, and I'm having crazy dreams. (Had them with my other pregnancies.)

I'll be honest, hubby and I are excited. The thought of having another after so long is scary but our boys are dying for a little sister. (Had a failed adoption match two years ago.)

I want to test but I know it will be negative. I'm not due for af until the 30th. With my first son, I didn't get a positive until the day my period was due, with the twins, I tested a week early because I KNEW I was pregnant.

I feel so out of practice.

So what was the result? Pregnant? I just got Essure placed so I can do IVF. Did you ever have any complications from Essure?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->