New here looking for some buddies ttc #4

Mommatoboys

Momma to 5 wonderful boys
Reaction score
Hi there, I'm 27 the husband is 40 and he has 1 boy and then we have 3 boys together. I have had two m/c's and we are ttc and hoping for a girl this time:). I thought I was pregnant but af showed up today 4 days late:(. So we will be trying again next month and would like some buddies to share with:).

Hi, I will be your buddy!!

I am trying to conceive #3. I am 32 and my DH and I have 6 yr old twin boys. I thought I was preggo this month my AF was nearly a week and a half late. We had not been trying, then my dumb AF showed up :wacko:

So we are going to start trying now!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Awesome! So glad to have someone else that also has twins:). My cycle is a little off this month I usually don't ovulate until cd 16 or 17 but I got positive opk's yesterday on cd 13 along with temp drop and negative opk's today. Dh and I got in the bd on the 5th and 7th so I'm hoping that was good enough! We shall see:). Good luck to you! Hope you get your bfp soon!

I didn't realize you had twins too! That is awesome :) I have never tried to get pregnant before my twins were a "surprise" lol. So I am pretty new to this :s Sounds like your timing could be good this month. Hope you get your BFP :)

We tried for my first son but the twins were accidents lol. I'm not sure if I have ovulated though because my temp has not gone up any. So I think my opk was wrong. The same thing happened last month so I will not be buying that brand again I just think they are to sensitive.

So how are you feeling? When do you plan on testing this month?

I am so confused and disappointed. I don't think I have even ovulated yet because my temps are still low. I'm afraid it's not going to happen this month since dh and I haven't been able to bd for a few days and don't know when we will get to since we are going to va and visiting family. So mad at my body for playing tricks on me lol. So how are you doing this cycle?

awe....I feel your frustration. We have been trying to bd every other day and I think ovulation is this week or next but since my cycle is so messed up I have no idea when. It really sucks when it just consumes your mind..I don't know if that's happening to you but it is me. Sending positive baby dust your way!!!!! :) :)

Yes I feel the same way as you! Working so hard to try and make a baby is really taking the fun out it and adding stress. It feels way more like a job lol. If I didn't want to space the kids birthdays out then I wouldn't be trying so hard to get pregnant this month and no later then next but I would like to have a baby in between the other kids birthdays. My stepsons and oldest is in jan and the twins in aug so having a may baby would be perfect:). Are you charting your temps or doing opk's?

No I am not doing any of that stuff this month, since it's our first month trying I thought I would just see if I could do it myself lol. But I am constantly counting day and looking at the calendar haha....I wil def do temps and opk's next month if I fail this month. Like you I would love to have the twins bday spaced out from the new baby. The boys bdays are Dec. 31, so a may/june babe would be perfect :)

If you can get pregnant without tempting that would be great! I myself hate tempting! I stress about every little temp change and then when my dh is off work I end up waking him up taking my temp so ill be glad not to do it anymore. I'm not even tempting this weekend because we're at families and they don't not were ttc. Best of luck to you. Hope this is your month!

Thanks....I hope it's yours too! I have a good feeling about September :)

Thank you I really hope so. I pretty sure I ovulated on the 12th. Had a temp drop and then spike and it was still high this morning. We bd'd the 11th so I'm hoping that was good enough. I should be 4dpo so af should be due around the 28/29th. I don't know if I want to test around 12dpo or just wait till day af is due. It's so hard to wait but I don't want to be crushed by a BFN. I do want to find out if I am as soon as I can though since I have to use progesterone to maintain a pregnancy so I may go ahead and test at 12dpo. Just going to try and not stress till then lol.

The waiting game is no fun, I wish I could fast forward time lol. So where are you from? I am in London, Ontario.

It sucks so bad! Lol I just bought 2 tests but going to try and not test for a few days. I'm at 6dpo now so I may go ahead and test at 10dpo. I live in wilmington, Ohio. Been in Ohio my whole life and would love to get the heck out of here lol.

I feel the same about London, I wish we could just move somewhere with beautiful scenery and exciting!! lol
I didn't know you could test 10dpo, I am currently 4dpo I THINK...like I said I didn't use the ov test but based on days and went by some other signs I am hoping I was right. I will def test at 10 dpo then :)
OMG 4 more days for you!!!!!!!!

Yes I would love to live somewhere where the weather is always nice, it's peaceful and beautiful. I know a lot of women have gotten faint bfp's on 10dpo if the test is sensitive enough and if the egg implanted around day 6. I bought really sensitive tests but I have always waited till after af was due with all my other pregnancies to test. I guess I will just test and if its bfn then I will test again in 2-3 days. I said I wasn't going to stress but with each passing day I'm stressing more! I just want to know one way or the other so I can move on lol.

I just got the 88 cent ones from Walmart called first signal. They are suppose to pick up levels at 25. I noticed some spotting when I went to the bathroom this so I'm hoping that its implation bleeding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->