new here looking for someone who know what Im going through

countrybarbie

Reaction score
Hey my name aleshia im 23 bout to be 24 and im trying to conceive it been hard. I join this site so I could talk to others going through or have been through what I am going through.

Welcome, my name is Sara and I'm also TTC me and OH have been trying for nearlly 6 months now, REALLY trying for about 3 months. Sadly we miscarried our first child in December and catching since just has not happened! Hope you conceive soon x

Thanks Sarah sorry for your lost i know it has to be hard. My bf mama went through like 5 miscarriages and one SB before she finally had my bf and im not sure if me and my bf can have kids but im so scared to go to a dr but after almost three years of trying the natural way i think we need to see a dr :(

hey aleshia,

im new here too. 25 and ttc for 3 months. Im up for talking eachother through this if you are :)

Hi! I'm 28 we've been TTC for 2.5 years. I'm new here too and love all the info.

Hi! I'm 28 we've been TTC for 2.5 years. I'm new here too and love all the info.

glad to know there is more people out there that going through what i am so i have someone to talk to i wish no one had trouble having a baby but glad i aint alone is this journey of trying to have my own little bundle of joy :)

Thanks Sarah sorry for your lost i know it has to be hard. My bf mama went through like 5 miscarriages and one SB before she finally had my bf and im not sure if me and my bf can have kids but im so scared to go to a dr but after almost three years of trying the natural way i think we need to see a dr :(

3 years is a very long time! Yeah I think you should pop to the GP to just test you and the bf, it could just be stress and your putting too much on yourselves but pop to the GP I plan too this time next year if we still havent conceived x

:wave:

Welcome to BnB, all the best

xx

Welcome!
I'm married 20yeards old DH is 24 wev been trying to concieve 6 or 7 cycles! It does get harder every month! Me and my DH have already been to the gp and got tested I'm doing fine and my husbands sperm is I think they said is ok will not stop us from concieving but may be the reason why its taking sometime! I hope the journy to concieve doesn't last much longer for me or anyone else :) good luck :)

Chris- I read your thing said "unexplained infertility" Does that mean your tests were normal and your husbands tests were completly normal? Must be hard when u don't know what's coursing it!

glad to know there is more people out there that going through what i am so i have someone to talk to i wish no one had trouble having a baby but glad i aint alone is this journey of trying to have my own little bundle of joy :)

You are absolutely not alone. I know it feels like that sometimes and that's why places like this are great for support.

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/welcome2.gif

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"