New here! Might be pregnant???

Pulirula

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'll give a bit of backstory. I have a 6 year old now. I have been off birth control for a year. We aren't officially trying. My hubs pulls out. Well I have been trying to track my cycles. For the past 3 cycles they have beenall over. Cycle 1 was 29 days. Cycle 2 was only 18. This cycle I'm on day 30. I took a test on Friday and it was negative. My cervix seems to be somewhat high. I can just touch it. And if feels closed. I'm pretty darn crampy also I'm feeling a bit queasy. I'm debating on if I should go get another test or keep waiting. I just don't know. My breast are a little tender and my Cm is a little watery. Uh I wish Af would just come if it's going to!

I feel your pain! The not knowing is the hardest part. We are also using the pull out method and I have an almost 4 year old son. My AF is 8 days late and I got 2 negative tests. I just wish AF would come or I would get a positive test because this anxiety is killing me! I am turning 30 next month and I have read that hormonal changes in your thirties can cause more irregular cycles so maybe that's it? Also, maybe or maybe not related but the bottom of one of my feet has been itching like CRAZY for the past few days and I have been feeling warmer than usual.

I'm 30 also. The anxiety is real! I suffer from general anxiety and wondering if I'm pregnant on top of it is killing me!!! The nausea seems to be gone and I can eat. My CM seems pretty dry but the past few days it wasn't. My cervix is still high I can hardly reach it. I'm still very cramp and it feels like I'm bleeding but I'm not!!! I took a test earlier today and it was negative. But I didn't really have to pee so I'm holding it in as long as I can and will try again later.

I'm 30 also. The anxiety is real! I suffer from general anxiety and wondering if I'm pregnant on top of it is killing me!!! The nausea seems to be gone and I can eat. My CM seems pretty dry but the past few days it wasn't. My cervix is still high I can hardly reach it. I'm still very cramp and it feels like I'm bleeding but I'm not!!! I took a test earlier today and it was negative. But I didn't really have to pee so I'm holding it in as long as I can and will try again later.

I have anxiety too. I took another test today and still negative. I think I'm just plain old late. It's probably just changing hormones as I get older. Yay! :( All this thinking about having a second baby is almost making me wish I am pregnant though. It's weird. If I don't get AF in another week I'm going to see the Dr. Good luck to you! Try to distract yourself with something. I'm cleaning my house and it's helping me feel better.

I'm so crampy I can't clean. My lower back and under my belly button feel like a vice on it. I have been on the constipated side maybe that's it. Also my legs have been hurting . Like random sharp pains that last for a second and then go away. My throat hurts, my nose is stuffy. I have to pee every 20 minutes. I'm showing so many signs! I took another test and it was negative. But I read the reviews and the blue ink ones from the dollar store don't pick up a low dose of horomone. I'm thinking of trying a first response test. Husband says to wait a few days but he has no idea how hard this is. If I'm not pregnant why am I so uncomfortable!!!!

I hear you! I would just try anything you can to take your mind off of it. Movies, books, taking your kid out for an activity. I'm trying to just distract myself as much as I can. I don't have any real signs of pregnancy but my brain always jumps to the worst scenario- either the tests are wrong and I'm pregnant or I have something else wrong with me like a cyst or cancer or something horrible. It's always the most unlikely scenario that I get fixated on when really it's so unlikely that I shouldn't even worry about it. The pull out method is actually quite effective when used properly and it's worked for us for almost 10 years. Just try to do something to get your mind off of it for a while. I have obsessively tested three times now- once at 5 days late, once at 7 days late and again today at 8 days late. Those home tests are pretty accurate from what I have read. I used two of the early response tests, btw. With my son, I had a Big FAT positive at only 3 days before my missed period. Maybe you are just coming down with an illness?

Uh. I just don't know anymore! But as far as jumping to thecwrost conclusion I'm there with you! I do it with everything. I just need this cramping to go away so I can get stuff done.

Keep me posted! Tomorrow will be 9 days late and I'm starting to think I'm just going through some hormonal imbalance/change because I don't feel pregnant at all and I've had three definite BFN so far. I would definitely be getting a BFP by now... But now I'm freaked out because last night I let DH cum inside to see if it would jump start my period (sounds counter intuitive but I've read it can help start AF if it's near) thinking I was either already preggo or going to start AF any day and positive that I was no where near OV. But now I'm worried that THAT will get me preggo. Ugh. I will not sleep tonight!

Well if it helps I was reading some pregnancy symptoms last night and itching feet isn't all that common but it does happen. Today I'm having some watery CM woke up thinking it was AF but it's not. I had this s few days ago and then it stopped. I'm going on day 32. Still really bloated and crampy. I think I'm gonna go out and get a pink dye test. If a EPT test or a FIrst response is negative I'll accept AF is just super late. You would think that an unwanted guest would at least show up on time! Oh and another thing I had a bloody nose Saturday AM. Woke up with it. I haven't had a bloody nose is many many years! The wait is torture! Good Luck to you!

I'm starting to feel crampy off and on but still no AF. I have been having diarrhea for the past few days though and sometimes I think it's cramps from AF and it's really just diarrhea cramps. I didn't sleep well last night at all! Kept waking up and thinking about it.

Did you get bloody noses when you were pregnant? It's probably just a big coincidence like my itchy foot. I'm trying not to symptom spot but it's so hard!

Took a first response test and it was negative :( still no af and a lot of cramps

No af here yet either and still occasionally cramping. I'm getting super stressed and irritable! I'm starting to shut down and get depressed/highly anxious and agrivated. I just want af to come!

I feel the same way. Like I seriously feel pregnant! I think if I don't have af by tomorrow I'm in a call my dr. I've been cramping since last Wednesday and if I'm not prego then what else would make me cramp that long?? Usually with af I cramp a day or 2 before and the first day I'm actually bleeding. My stomach feels so full.

I don't want to scare you but is it possible it could be a cyst? It could cause cramping and no af. But you are probably fine! It's not very common. I raced to the bathroom just now because I felt so wet I thought I started and it was just a gross glob of cm. :(

Wasn't that long ago I was at my gyno for my yearly. So it can't be anything to major I'm hoping. I feel constantly wet down there too. Like my CM is watery but also white. I feel like I've been scouring the internet for some magical site to tell me I'm prego lol. No such luck yet:( tomorrow is day 32 and that seems very long for me. I usually get my period the last week of the month and OCT was a long month so it's definitely late. I did read somewhere that some women take longer than they misses period to show to hormone. But if im still crampy tomorrow I'm gonna at least cal my dr and see what she says to do. Uh!!! I just wanna scream!!!

I want to scream too! I am definitely not prego. I couldn't help it and I took one last test today and still BFN. I'm going to go crazy!

I called my DR and they said to wait a week and if I don't get AF by then to call back. I would seriously someone cut my finger off then deal with this waiting! Okay maybe not. But AHHHHHHHHH!

A week? That's forever! I haven't called yet. I'm feeling quite crampy right now so hoping AF comes today. I can't focus on work at all. I am doing the same thing- just googling non-stop hoping the answer lies somewhere on the internet although I know it doesn't. I can't stop!

I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one suffering. Although I wish neither of us were and we had an answer one way or the other. Still feels like it's going to bleed any second but still just the light white stuff. Trying to keep busy but nothing is helping much :/

Yeah, it helps to not be alone but I also wish we could both get the answers we are looking for. I just made a dr. appointment and they can't get me in until another 2 weeks! Ugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->