New here! Might be pregnant???

Really? Seems like if your having issues they would get you in sooner. My left leg keeps cramping and I'm sitting in bed watching tv sweating like crazy. Hubs wants to grab another test tomorrow on his way home for me to take Friday morning. I think he's going just as crazy as I am!

It definitely sounds hormonal to me. Have you had your thyroid checked yet? That's something I'm going to ask for as it runs in my family. Still no af here and I'm now 11 days late. You'd think the Dr could get me in sooner but that's US healthcare for you! Grrrr. :(

I think my leg pain is sciatica. Starts in my butt and goes down to my foot. That was a causality of my daughter lol. I usually have my period a lot. So a 33 day cycle is crazy. I always felt like I had my period as soon as it went away it came back a week later. If nothing happens by Monday I'm Callin my dr agaib.

Constantly feel constipated here, really bad period cramps here (DPO5/6)

Increasingly strong OPK's since LH surge after OV

It's a stressful week!!

I'm having constipation a lot too. And sweating like crazy!

Called my dr again and I have an appt for later today. Hopefully I get some answers!

How did it go? Did you see the dr?

12 days late here, still zero symptoms and no sign of AF. Counting down the days until I can see the dr. Only 11 days to go until I can get some answers hopefully!

Well I got nothing. She said if I was prego then it would still be too early to tell and that I need to wait and if AF doesn't come by NEXT FRIDAY I can go get a blood test. So now I'm still in the same boat. Oh. And she did an exam and stuck a huge cotton stick thing 3 feet up my hooo hooo and there was blood on the end and she said it's either spitting or my period. But as red as it was I'm gonna guess the second:/ only time will tell.

How many days late are you now? You'd think they could do a blood test pretty early! Sorry you didn't get any answers. That's so annoying!

I can do the blood test but she says nothing would show up right now if I am pregnant. By time I ovulated and it implanted I would only be a few weeks in.

Everything I've been reading says if you are pregnant that it would definitely be showing up by about a week after your missed period. I think by the time you are about 10 days late you can really trust the HPT. Unless you just have low HCG levels which is supposed to be very rare. I am still cramping off and on but nothing else. Someone please give me a sign! What is going on with my body?!?! I'm still thinking a cyst. I'd be shocked to the max if I turned out to be actually preggo.

We'll AF came in full force today. After yesterday I'm going to start seeing a new Dr. I waited an hour in the waiting room then she told me to not get excited and that a lot of people lose babies early on. I've liked her up until now but the way she talked to me like I'm an idiot for feeling the things I've been feeling. I'm sad my AF came but that just means we can try harder next month! ;)

I'm new here too. Having the same problems. I stopped my BC in September after the placebo and had a normal period in October. I'm now 3-4 days late. I keep getting neg. hpts. This is driving me crazy.

Welcome Blondiemom! I haven't been on bc but I'm 13 days late and still just waiting! It's driving me insane too. Dh thinks testing again is pointless as we are fairly certain I'm not preg but I got the urge to test today even though I said I'd wait another week. Hope you get your bfp soon!

Same with my dh. It's just so frustrating not knowing. I don't think they understand! Haha. With my ds I didn't know until 8 weeks- but I wasn't trying so it wasn't on my mind. Not that we are trying, it's all I can think about.

Yeah when you know you want a baby it's so hard to wait! We are not ttc and I have zero symptoms so my dh is right. Testing is a waste of money as we'd definitely get a bfp by now. But I don't know what else to do! I can't see the Dr until a week from Tuesday. I wish I had a home ultrasound kit so I could look for a cyst or something. Or get a hormone test done to see why I'm not getting my af.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->