• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

New here :) Need a cycle buddy! Soy iso's mentioned

pretty_n_ink

Reaction score
Hey ladies!
I'm new here :) I have been on a few different boards but am new to this one.
Here's a little background info about me :winkwink:
My name is Marie and DH is Adam. Our daughter is 9 next month and son is 4 in August. We were ttc our third for about 18 mos on and off (occasionally taking a month off every so often) when we finally did it! Beautiful BFP showed up and everything was perfect. But something went wrong and our daughter passed away 22 days after birth due to a hospital obtained infection:cry::nope:
That was last November and my OB gave us the go ahead to start trying as soon as we were up to it :thumbup:
We tried February and March but took April and May off due to some stress. Now we are back at it :thumbup:
I hope people don't think I'm being to enthusiastic about this despite the recent loss. Our daughter was perfect and will always live on in our hearts but the longing to bring home a baby is still aching for both of us <3

So I stocked up my baby making arsenal (30 opks, 17 hpts, folic acid, prenatals, soy iso)
Oh and I would love love LOVE to hear from some of you ladies who have tried soy isoflavones......
I'm on CD 7 and just finished my round of soy iso for the month. I did days 3-7 with a dosage of 80, 80, 160, 200, 200
I have a 30-31 day cycle and typically O (if I'm Oing) around CD 18.
Oh my I need to stop rambling! Sorry :blush:
Nice to meet all of you and baby dust!!!

Welcome :flower:

Sorry to hear about your loss. But baby dust and FXed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"