• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

new here, need advice (rant)

Jenna092

Reaction score
Hi ladies :)

I'm jenna, 19 and need some advice!
Ok so this is my story, in mid march of this year i found out i was pregnant, it was a complete shock. My oh had just moved 2 the midst side of the country so i had 2 tell him over the phone. He was happy 4 me 2 keep the baby but I'd have 2 stay where both our families were because we couldn't do it in a new state with no family or friends 2 give us support so that was option 1 option 2 was termination :( which we agreed on but i was never happy with but being apart n sacred i agreed cause i wanted 2 be there with him so bad! Anyway after really thinking about it i decided no one was killing my precious baby! Unfortunately that day of all days i started bleeding :( i lost my baby at 7 weeks.

Moral of this rant is i realised how much i wanna be a mum! I moved over 2 my oh like originally planned. I'm just really scared 2 tell him how i feel... did anyone have this? I just don't know how 2 bring it up.. he's 26 btw, we have been together just over a year.

Any advice will be appreciated :)

firstly welcome, secondly ive never had this no so i dont really have any advice

First of all sorry for your loss :hugs: I can't imagine what that must feel like. It's a tough situation your in. But if you plan a baby you both have to want it. Babies are wonderful and can bring so much happiness and joy. But they will also cause stress due to money worries, lack of sleep etc. Which means it will test the relationship, therefore if he didn't wan't the baby he could well end up resenting you and the baby.

Sit down and tell him how you feel, tell him how much you want a baby and see what he says. The worst thing he can do it say no. And then that means he isn't ready. Babies are a huge commitment hun and he may not feel ready for that :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"