New here, need advice.

ribitster

Reaction score
Hi All!

Ok, I'm just going to get this all out!

My hubby and I have been trying for 5 months. We had a faint positive on Aug 1st. and I started my period (or so the doc says) on Aug 3rd. I stopped taking BC pills in late June. My cycle has not been normal since... I do not know my ovulation timing due to abnormal cycle.

My last period was Oct 11. I took a test on Tuesday the 15th of Nov and it was neg. I still have not started my period and I am having scent aversions. How soon is too soon to re-test?

HCG doubles every 48 hours, so you might get a significant increase overnight. A lot of us here on BnB will just test every day, but it depends on your wallet! Every BFP had a point when the day before was a BFN, so keep on testing as you want.

You might want to consider charting your cm or temperature or use OPKs , if you don't get your BFP this time. THat can help with pinpointing OV especially if your cycles are irregular. Good luck! :dust:

Thanks!

I was reading other posts and I saw something about using pink die tests only... What is wrong with the blue line tests?

I think they are hard to read - and sometimes look positive when they are not and are bad for evaps (lines which are visible because of evaporation of wee, rather than test dye). x

Are you in UK? You can get ultra sensitive tests from Ebay (10miu) delivered the next day, in bulk (*POAS PUSHER ALERT*)

What is STL MO?! Baby dust to you! :dust: Keep us posted! :D

^St. Louis, Missouri. :)

I would test, if it's a BFN, start charting so you'll know when you ovulate from now on. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->