New Here, NTNP, here's where I'm at so far...

raziel1687

Reaction score
I'd just like to introduce myself. I'm 28, live in Florida. I've been married 2 years (in April). I'm at what I guess you'd call the prime of my life. School is finished (Student Loan paid off! lol), Career is going, nothing really holding me back. I'm starting to think about having a family.

I've been off birth control for probably 3-4 years now, I can't even remember the last time I was taking it. And the last 2 years at least using the PO method. Then this last 6 months from July, have been NTNP.

I have a very regular menstrual cycle, but my ovulation date can range from CD13 to CD19 depending on my stress levels. At least for the past 6 months, we have been BDing during my fertile week. No particular schedule of course, as we are not seriously trying. But I am keeping track of my cycle and when we BD and such on an app on my phone.

So far nothing has happened yet, which has been really surprising to me having a very regular cycle and my mom and her whole side of the family are very fertile women and all got pregnant (more than once) very young while teenagers or in their early 20s. But of course I was preventing up until the last 6 months, and now I'm 28, so I assume my fertility has decreased some what from when I was a teenager. My period has become shorter than it used to be from 7 days to now 4-5.

The health of my husband is not so good, and my health is probably not as good as it used to be. I don't exercise as much as I used to, but I have been eating healthier overall than I used to. My husband is overweight and hasn't been to the doctor or dentist since I met him 7 years ago. His teeth are in bad shape and he eats a very limited diet of carbs and meat, he doesn't eat much fruit or vegetables.

I did happen to buy this sperm tester kit (It's like a microscope), and from that it appeared he did have a low sperm count, low volume, and low motility, so overall his sperm appeared in bad shape. So after that, it seems that's most likely the problem why I haven't gotten pregnant yet.

Like I said, we're not seriously trying yet, but I do plan to get him in to the doctor and dentist sometime later this year. Right now, I am working on things concerning my own health first.

Well, I'm glad to meet all of you and hope to share with you my journey. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->