New here(to forum)

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
Hello,
I just wanted to say hi and give y'all a brief story about me. DH and I have been happily married 4 yrs. we have no kids but we are currently NTNP. According to FF and using OPK and temping I am currently 3DPO. Boy am I as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. Unfortunately due to busy schedule and recent argument DH and I last DTD on cd 15 and had 3 days of pos OPK on cd 17-19. :( I am currently on cd 20. I wanna know if there are any of you out there like me. I also wanna know if by DTD 48 hrs before a pos OPK and haven't since is that enough? I'm scared it's not :( I had(TMI) extra stringy EWCM that day so I know I had plenty of fertile cm. *SIGH* Anything encouraging is welcomed :)

Your timing may not have been great this cycle, but I've definitely heard of ladies getting their BFP after only BDing once, 5 or 6 days before O, so you never know!

Welcome to the forums, and good luck :)

yeah sperm can last up to 5 days or so, so dont worry. i know what you mean my hubby sometimes works long hours so its not easy as he might just not be here. also i think you have the surge after or just as egg is released, eg according the ff i released my egg day before pos opk, but you would only know if you did temps. so really you could have even o'd night before and the gap is less

yeah sperm can last up to 5 days or so, so dont worry. i know what you mean my hubby sometimes works long hours so its not easy as he might just not be here. also i think you have the surge after or just as egg is released, eg according the ff i released my egg day before pos opk, but you would only know if you did temps. so really you could have even o'd night before and the gap is less

So how does this sound....I had a temp dip on cd 17 which is the day of my first pos OPK... I had a spike the next day and have had an elevated temp since then... FF confirmed O on cd 17 and I'm currently 4dpo... Based on that info did I possibly O over night?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->