New Here: TTC #1

lizrom

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

My husband and I are TTC #1! I've been using Fertility Friend over the last few months to try to get an idea of my cycle before we got married June 30 and started trying.

I historically have very regular cycles exactly 28 days in length. I haven't been off from that number in at least a year. Before FF, I used a period tracker to know when it was coming.

Luckily I was ovulating the week after the wedding :winkwink:. The interesting thing is, this month, I started bleeding a week early (the 21st day). About exactly a week before I usually start. It lasted until today, about 4 days, and was light to medium flow... Not the usual heavy flow, but not the "spotting" I read about with implantation bleeding. Test comes back negative.

Anyway, I guess I will have to wait to see, and at the very least, I'll be able to join this great group of ladies who are also TTC :)

Welcome! Congratulations on getting married and good luck ttc!!! This is my second cycle ttc and despite having a son it is all brand new to me as I never tried to fall with him, it just happened. Unfortunately that leaves me feeling even more impatient about having another because as it happened so easily (twice infact) then really I should fall preggers easily, but doesn't work like that I know! :)

Good luck!!! xx

There is always a possibility that it was IB, though it sounds heavier then what "most" people experience..more likely the excitement of the wedding and starting TTC just threw your cycle off a bit...either way..best of luck to you and hopefully you will be announcing your pregnancy in no time :)

Thanks to both of you for the welcome!

I'm just trying to relax and enjoy the ride, and see when it "happens". It's funny that you go through your whole life learning about how "easy" it is to get pregnant, then you realize that it's not really that easy. Haha!

I always think the same thing, about thinking it's easy when really it's about chance in a lot of those easy cases!

Hope you get your BFP! But if not, welcome to TTC!!! :) Congrats on the wedding!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"