new here ttc #1

micabear

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I am new to this site but figured having ladies to talk to whom were in my shoes ttc would help me not go crazy while I wait for it to happen. Anyway, a little about myself. I live in Washington and SO and I have just started ttc. This is our first month so I wasnt really expecting it to happen yet. My LMP was March 26 and I took a digital test on Sunday April 27th that came back negative. Some sites say it may be too early to get an accurate result depending on when I ovulated. Different trackers give me very different dates.

Anyway nice to meet you all. I'm Mica.

Hi mica and welcome! Congratulations on ttc!
Do you know for definite when you O'd? It could be too early to tell but if it has been 18days or more since O you might be getting a false bfn?
Were you using bc pill/hormones before or did you have regular cycles? I recently came off bc pill and cycles are still irregular so the "normal" 28-30 day cycle doesn't apply to me.
I track my bbt and cm on fertility friend to predict my O and I know loads of ladies on here recommend it.

Good luck hun and baby dust to you xx

Hey Mica - I highly suggest you start temping and tracking everything on www.fertilityfriend.com

My OH and I are also TTC #1 and I wish I had started temping and using FF sooner!! You learn a whole LOT about your cycle. When we first started I used all those basic ovulation calendars online on apps and it turns out they had my ovulation date completely wrong! So for a couple months we were completely missing my fertile window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->