New Here. TTC #2. Buddy?

Hi ladies, this is my first cycle trying to conceive #2 as well. My little girl is 18 months old and we are ready for another baby. I had my implant removed on the 2nd of March and had some spotting a few times. I just started my actual period yesterday and I have to say it sucks. I'm hurting pretty bad but I'm excited for it to be over with so we can start working on #2. I'm going to do opk's and also checking my cm. Good luck ladies.

Hi, :flower: can I join too?
I'm here after getting mirena out a couple of weeks ago. I have a 5 and a half year old girl already so my fiance and I decided to see what happens.

I'm trying to get track of my cycles again as I didn't have a period for 5 years on the mirena. I'm using a good app Ovia which says I'm about to ov :thumbup:

Just had a true positive OPK yesterday, and my BBT rose today, so I'm pretty sure I Ovulated yesterday. It's one of the longest wait ever, I'm on CD 25. I normally O on CD 19 or 20. I thought I was having an annovulatory cycle. Praying my temps stay nice and high for a BFP!

Just had a true positive OPK yesterday, and my BBT rose today, so I'm pretty sure I Ovulated yesterday. It's one of the longest wait ever, I'm on CD 25. I normally O on CD 19 or 20. I thought I was having an annovulatory cycle. Praying my temps stay nice and high for a BFP!

Omg!!! Good luck. I'm super excited for you. I can't wait to test. But I have a feeling I didn't get lucky this time haha. Oh well!

Well my tracking app says I'm on my most fertile day today with the data I've put in. Haven't been able to take an OPK yet.
Is there an optimum time to take them?

Well my tracking app says I'm on my most fertile day today with the data I've put in. Haven't been able to take an OPK yet.
Is there an optimum time to take them?

I'd take it in the morning. Or you can take a test if you haven't intimated within 4 hours before taking it.

Hi

I have a 6 year old too and now ttc 2 xxx

Are you temping?

No just opks and checking cm you?

How do you check cm? By just looking down when you pee?

If you can't tell by looking at your underwear, you can insert a clean finger to check, plus you can check you cervix position too :)

Omg. Weird. Not really weird, but interesting. I'll have to research it more.

Thanks Shocklee I'll try and take one after just to see what it says.

Yeah it is a bit weird at first if you're not used to it but you'll find plenty of info online about it :)

My fingers are to short to reach my cervix. :haha: But I do check cm that way.

Brenda- your chart looks great!

Fx for a positive opk bumbleberry!!

Afm, just waiting on af to start. I have a doctor's appointment on May 2nd so I am going to request some progesterone to get her going. So I suspect I will get af around May 14th-15th. :happydance: Then we will be on to our next round of Clomid!!

Hi all!
DH and I have a son who is 18 months, and we are starting this month ttc #2! I supposedly ovulate on the 26th, so we'll be trying soon! It took us 4 months of ntnp before we conceived our son, so we're curious to see how long it'll take this time! Ovulation tests are still negative, which makes sense at this point!
Wish all of you lots of babydust! :) Let's get some bfps!

Best of luck Samantha, as for me, I'm in the TWW. My temps are really low, so I'm not too confident on a bfp for me :'(

Any updates ladies?

As for me I am 10 dpo, I tested 8 dpo and 9 dpo and BFN. I know it's too early, but I couldn't help myself. My temps went up a little, I will monitor what they do in the next few days. I pray they stay up...

I will test tomorrow morning at 11 dpo. I hope I see something, lol.

Fx Brenda.

Nothing to report here. I am now on progesterone to bring on af and expect her the second week of May.

Hey ladies!
I'd like to join the group. My son is 22 months and I'm ready for another. This is my second cycle. My first cycle I used opk. I don't have a plan this time around. I just go my AF.

Hi Bella! GL to you in this TTC journey :)

I tested this AM, 11 dpo for me, and... BFN... So crushed! I think I'll wait till AF is late to test again.

Update: AF showed up :(. It was expected with my temp drop!

Best of luck to all you ladies <3

Hello. Please can I join. We have been trying to convince for 6 cycles now with nothing to show apart from 3 uti. Last cycle I changed my diet, hubby gave up coffee, had reflexology and started new prenatal as well as trying sperm meets the egg plan. I'm just coming to the end of my 2ww i'm 98% sure I'm out again as no symptoms at all. I'm starting to think there is something wrong with me :( looking for some TTC buddies to cheer me up :)

Hi to the new girls :wave:

AF arrived for me to a few days ago, a week earlier than expected so I'm guessing my cycles are getting back to normal as bc.

Good luck to everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->