• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

New here TTC #2 with a large age gap DS is 10

herd2001

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm 37 years young and already have a 10 year old DS. We recently decided to have another and our in our 3rd month TTC #2. Anyone else out there TTC with a large age gap between babies? I'm both excited and nervous about having another baby after 10 years!

My daughters are 15 years apart! It has been such a big adjustment having a baby in the house again after so long, but I love it. I cant wait till we have (hopefully) our third and final addition!

I am TTC #2 and my daughter is 6 years right now. I am on CD 14 right now i believe.

Hi everyone. I am new to BnB.
I have a son who will be 4 in october and we are TTC #2. I am actually 4dpo on cycle#1 :)
(Sorry i dont know what all the abbreviations mean yet)

Hi everyone! Soon to be 40 and trying for #2. Not sure if my body remembers how but want to give it a go! Would like to chat about the age gaps and any issues people are having. This is my first cycle ttc.

Hi everyone, I'm 35 and TTC #2 also brand new to the site, my daughter is 10 will be 11 in November. I'm now on my 6th cycle TTC, this is my first cycle using Clomid at 50mg. I'm excited and ready to add to our family, but feeling down about how long it's taking to get pregnant... really hoping to meet new buddies to share our journeys with one another...

Hi,

My eldest is 15 , then 10 , then 4. I expect we'll all be another year older by the time a baby arrives xx

Hi everyone im new 😊, i am currenrly ttc #2. Ds is is turning 10 this month, im 29 turning 30 this month and dh is 26. A bit about myself... actively ttc for 14 months i had a hsg done on 29/9/17 as i had a ruptured appendex in 2009 and they needed to make sure my tubes werent damaged and thankfully it showed both tubes are clear and if there was a blockage its now gone! Yay! The hsg was performed day 10 of my cycle and i have been checking with ovulation kit daily to track when i ovulate and i am currently ovulating (day 2 of positive tests). dh and i have been baby dancing everyday since hsg as i was told alot of people fall pregnant after having hsg done. So im crossing everything besides my legs right now hoping this is our lucky month!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"