New here! TTC Baby #1

Libralove19

Reaction score
Hey ladies! This is officially my first post on any kind of forum like this, so I'm very excited. I'm not used to all the terms so please bare with me! Lol.

My DH and I have been ttc going on 5 months & so far no luck. We're both 27, turning 28 this year. I just recently purchased first response reproduction health gummie vitamins, they're specifically for "trying to get pregnant" I was wondering if anyone has tried them, or heard anything about them. If anyone has gotten a bfp after taking them?? I'm curious to know. I've read reviews on google and some were mixed. Any input would be great! Thanks again

Hey ladies! This is officially my first post on any kind of forum like this, so I'm very excited. I'm not used to all the terms so please bare with me! Lol.

My DH and I have been ttc going on 5 months & so far no luck. We're both 27, turning 28 this year. I just recently purchased first response reproduction health gummie vitamins, they're specifically for "trying to get pregnant" I was wondering if anyone has tried them, or heard anything about them. If anyone has gotten a bfp after taking them?? I'm curious to know. I've read reviews on google and some were mixed. Any input would be great! Thanks again

Welcome my fellow libra! ;) I haven't tried those prenatals specifically. Hav you tried using OPKs (ovulation prediction kits)?

Welcome to ttc :) i just decided to start trying for #2. It took 3 years to have my daughter so didn't want to wait to long. I took lots of vitamins. Our fertility doc had me on vitamin D, C, Folic acid and a multi vitamin. You have to be on them for a few months for vitamins to really build up in your system and help with anything though.

Same question are you doing any opks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->