• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

New here...TTC finally!

Oakbay

Mom of 1 TTC 2 after 35
Reaction score
It's been a long road to get here. My husband had to take almost 6 years of convincing before he agreed. Ovulation should have been out 2 or 3 - used ept fertility monitor and got a positive on oct 2 morning.

I have to admit I have tested even though I knew it would be negative where it was so early. This is my first month....I can't imagine how crazy I will be the longer this goes on. My previous pregnancy was a surprise so this is my first of trying and my heart goes out to those who have been trying for awhile

Here is hoping that we all don't need to wait long

Sending :dust: your way, I ovulated on the 30th-1st so we're not that far apart from testing :flower:

Thank you everyone! Feels great to connect with others going through the same thing. I am not a patient person on a good day so this is killing me. My husband, although trying to be helpful, just keeps saying to out it out of my head.....wish it was that easy :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"