New here & very scared!!

XxSamBxX

Mom & Expecting #2
Reaction score
I am only 1-2 weeks pregnant and i am petrified as i i sadly had a miscarriage in november when i was 9 weeks. So the next 10 weeks are going to be the hardest time to get out of the "danger zone"

I am Sam btw great to meet you all
xxxxxx

what was the date of your LMP? as correct me if im wrong anyone but i thought its impossible to be 1-2 weeks pregnant, as when you find out your usually 4-5 weeks??

What is LMP? i didnt plan on taking a test my arm was twisted into it and the clearblue digital test clearly said 1-2 weeks

Thats the conception date you will be 4-5 weeks, work it out from your last period, lots of calculators online will do it for you x

yeah 1-2 weeks will make you 4-5 weeks pregnant... 1-2 weeks ago sperm met egg basically and LMP means last menstrual period..

Congrats hun - try not to worry, fx'd this one will be a nice sticky baby for you (easily said I know!)

Nice to see a local, I am also from Wolves x

if u got the clearblue digi..there will be a leaflet with the pack and it will tell you what 1-2 weeks actually means. just to prove to ya that im not lying lol xx

So my body is playing tricks on me? i'm not pregnant? i'm so confused now!

ok im confused now... if your test says pregnant 1-2 weeks, then ermm you are pregnant..or so i thought?

Of course your pregnant your 4-5 weeks most likely when was the first day of your last period, count the days from there or google due date calculator

2 pregnancy tests have said pregnant oh i dont care when it happened but it happened :happydance:

Congrats hun - try not to worry, fx'd this one will be a nice sticky baby for you (easily said I know!)

Where about in wolves are you from? I have just recently moved to New Invention

ya should care when it happened as that will give u ya due date

Where about in wolves are you from? I have just recently moved to New Invention

I live over the other side in Tettenhall but I used to live in Wednesfield and I work in Willenhall sometimes so I know new invention.

Congrats on the baby hun :hugs:

you need to know your due date and know what stage your at, just work it out

lol...the midwife is not magic she cannot work out your due date unless you no your last period date. seriously u have got some research to do

Is there some reason you cant work out you lmp? dont you want to know how far on your are?

lol...the midwife is not magic she cannot work out your due date unless you no your last period date. seriously u have got some research to do

Yes maybe i do i came on here because the ladies on the loss support are amazing and helped me through the darkest times ive ever been in and now i am just excited, cant i be excited? you just seem to wanna suck all the joy out of this time for me!! i have plenty of time to do research i know i have a few weeks til i see the midwife so i will research between now and that time!

I wont be coming back to this forum! all i wanted to do was celebrate with other ladies who are also in the early stages, but all i'm getting is so much negativity its horrible!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->