New here.. wishing for a baby.

poetinmyheart

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just decided to join up here after reading the forums a lot lately. I'm currently trying to conceive (duh!) and I thought that it might help me with some of my emotions if I had a place like this to talk to other women going through what I'm going through.

I haven't been trying for very long. I took my last pack of birth control in June. I did not have a period until August 25th. I had hoped that meant I'd get back on track, but I did not have another period until a few days ago, October 30th, so my cycle was 66 days.

I've been using the Wundufo (sp?) OPKs since my flow stopped. It was a fairly short period, only lasted until November 4th but it was normal/heavy flow so i thought maybe I'm back on track now but still not sure.

According to the whole 14 day thing, I should be in my ovulation window as of yesterday or so. I haven't gotten a positive OPK yet and I'm starting to worry that I may not be ovulating at all.

Since October of last year I had lost a lot of weight and gotten a lot healthier, but DH and I have both been slipping the past few months and I've gained quite a bit of weight back. I'm currently almost 5'6" and over 200 again.

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself a little. I'm a 25 year old office manager from Houston, TX. I've been married for 2 years and I have an 8 year old stepson. We have a mini pinscher/chiuahaha mix dog that's like a baby to me and I'm hoping next year we'll have one of our own together.

Hello to you!

If you are anything like me! You will be irregular for a few months after coming off the pill (my doc says it could be a year to get regular again).

Good luck :happydance:

I'd much rather it be that than another problem, though the waiting to get back on track does stink.

I wasn't very irregular before BC so that gives me hope that it's just my hormones. I'm sure the weight gain hasn't helped though.

Thank you :)

Welcome poet....hope all is well...I was nvr on bc...so I dnt have much experience with it all..I think everybody is different when it comes to being on and coming off...our body is that of an interesting sort..lol..its all hormones and stuff..hope everything starts to get into order and u get ur bfp soon!!

We are all here for you!!!

Welcome poet....hope all is well...I was nvr on bc...so I dnt have much experience with it all..I think everybody is different when it comes to being on and coming off...our body is that of an interesting sort..lol..its all hormones and stuff..hope everything starts to get into order and u get ur bfp soon!!

We are all here for you!!!

So very true! Thank you very much, I am already feeling a lot better just reading what the rest of you have to say :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->