new here, would love input

Cuzimthamama

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm Dee and am 32. I've got a daughter who will be 11 in July. I've just begun seeing someone real after being single for 2.5 years. We are not preventing but not trying. My tww has been a bit odd. Would love to have input. I only have a 26 day cycle and am usually right on time ( I've also got pcos if that's important ) so AF was due yesterday, I typically get cramps and know she's here. A few days before she was due I had translucent snot like slightly yellow mucous for a couple of days. Like unbreakable. Well I thought af showed yesterday midday, but it's been just streaks of pink or brown when I wipe. I did dry up but am now seeing clear mucous with the pink tint. Still no cramps at all. I don't get it. My period is usually the same always. Could I be pregnant? Or is my cycle off because of all the sex I've been having? Thanks for reading!

Hey, welcome to the forum! So I don't believe that a lot of sex can throw off your cycle, though I could be wrong. I speak from experience though when I say that it has never happened to me. I have 26-27 day cycles, which are usually very consistent. In my opinion, the spotting you experienced could be implantation bleeding. I would suggest taking a HPT to confirm though. Good luck!

Well thanks! I'm waiting until Tuesday to test. I just don't want to get my hopes up and be disappointed lol. In March we DTD 20 days ha! We like each other a lot! I hate the wait lol and the weird symptoms.

Oh and this is slightly embarrassing but I've been so gassy or have very loose stool often. And often have a tummy ache.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->