New here.....

missZOEEx

Isaac'sMummy<3
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!
I just wanted to introduce myself - I'm so glad that I found this area I've been stalking for a couple of days now... & already feel less alone. :blush:

I'm Zoe. :) I'm 19 and I have an almost 2 year old little boy & a 22 year old big boy who I call my fiancé. :haha: We're from Canberra - the capital city of Australia.

I've seen so many posts here from people in a similar situation to me, so I apologise in advance if you've heard it all before but I need to get it off my chest!

We have just decided that I'm going to come off birth control in the next couple of months and NTNP until January! I'm so excited but also so scared to TTC because of gender disappointment. I feel so horrible for having it ALREADY when baby #2 is only just being thought about. But I want a little girl so badly. :cry: I have only ever wanted two kids - a boy and a girl. But its SO disheartening when everyone I know has either two boys or two girls! it just seems to be the way things go.... you have to be pretty damn lucky to get one of each & I have horrible luck so I feel like there's no way I could be one of the lucky ones!!!!! & theres the people who keep telling me "you're going to have two boys for sure!" "I cant picture you with a girl" :cry:

I sound so selfish & I feel so horrible. :(
I do have one question for you mummas but..... since the day I found out my sons gender I decided any future kiddies I would keep the sex a surprise.... but since talk of TTC and this GD I'm starting to wonder if we should find out.... BECAUSE I'd rather have 20 weeks to adjust than give birth, find out its another boy and THEN be all sad and depressed. gosh, that sounds terrible but does anyone know what I mean? What would you do?

Thanks for listening! :flower:

Hi :wave: I was hoping for a girl this time (have 2 boys and a girl already) but its a boy. I'm glad I found out as its given me time to adjust before baby boy no3 shows up! DD wasn't impressed either so it's given her time to adjust too.

Before we even tried to concive baby number 3 i told my DH that I didn't want to know the sex. I told him that even if it was another boy (have 2 boys already) that once it was born I wouldn't care. However he talked me into finding out and I think it was a good thing that he did. It was driving me crazy not knowing and even if we did find out we were having a boy then it would give me time to cope and bond with baby and not be disapointed at the birth. I really think it depends on you. If you feel that you can handle the "It's a boy" at birth and not feel disappointed then go for it, but I think if you have some hesitation and you feel you may need time to adjust and prepare then I would find out that way you can enjoy the last 20 weeks and not dread them. Good Luck to you!

Hi there fellow Aussie!!

Whether you find out the Sex at 20 weeks or at birth it's still a surprise. At 20 weeks you are just getting your surprise a little earlier.
I am now pregnant again with a little boy ( I thought I wanted a girl) and am now super super happy about it so there is a positive story they GD can resolve once you are your little baby.
We were also told by a "psychic" I see booties your pregnant and you're going to have a foot ball team of girls no boys for you. I have one daughter. This one is a boy ( ill double check next scan).

Good luck and I hope you get a pink bundle with your future pregnancy.

Hi!
I'm in Sydney :) it's always nice to see fellow Aussies on here.
I have two boys. I thought for sure I'd have a boy and girl and that would be that lol apparently it's not that simple :rofl: I'm glad DS2 is a boy though because my boys are only 14 mths apart and its just easier being that way. I don't have a fave gender like a lot of people do but I've always wanted a mix of genders my 'perfect' family would be 2 boys and 2 girls :)
We are TTC number three and reaaaaaally hoping that we will have a daughter this time. I've had two early losses this year so at the end of the day I just want a healthy baby.
I found out with DS2 ( DS1 was a surprise ) and I much preferred finding out, even though I was sad I want having a daughter I was able to bond so well with him at was awesome and by the time he was born I had no GD. I wouldn't even say I had GD really but I really did want a daughter.
I hope you get your girl! I hope your TTC journey isn't too long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->