new here

mamaofone.

Reaction score
Hi my name is katie :) I just found this site after googling symptoms at 4 dpo. Lol. I thought I would introduce myself! I am 21 and have a 22 month old daughter. I am married to the love of my life and my daughters father and have been for 3 years! We are currently ttc our second child and I am 4 dpo and in the 2 week wait.

Hi Katie :)

I'm new here too and just wanted to reply cause no-one replies to my thread and that's not nice and don't want you to feel sad too! Good luck with your TTC journey :)

J

Hi Katie,

I'm new to this section. We chucked my pill in the bin today so TTC#2 starts here!

Good luck on your journey :)

Hi Katie.....Hi TTCBabyNo.5....Hi Brunettebimbo :)
I too am new here as of yesterday. TTC #4 in my second month.
Hope you are all well.
xx

Hi all and welcome, this is a great place for support. It can be a little slow at times but you have to remember we dont all have the answers to everything.

This forum has helped me through the long road to get to ttc and I hope it helps you too x

Hi Katie,

I am also new, however I have found that the ladies on this forum has been extremely supportive, the time difference are all different, therefore you might not get a response when you are expecting one, BUT Im sure that someone that is in a similar situation to you, will reply... :) Good Luck....

I am TTC for the past 2 years, Never got a BFP, 5th round on Clomid finished, had the trigger shot Friday. and I am now 1/2 dpo.

Hi Katie,

I am also new, however I have found that the ladies on this forum has been extremely supportive, the time difference are all different, therefore you might not get a response when you are expecting one, BUT Im sure that someone that is in a similar situation to you, will reply... :) Good Luck....

I am TTC for the past 2 years, Never got a BFP, 5th round on Clomid finished, had the trigger shot Friday. and I am now 1/2 dpo.

Sending lots of happy positive thoughts to you tymeg :dust:
x

Hello to all of the new ladies :flower:
this site kept me sane through me last pregnancy and TTC , hopefully it'll do the same this time around.

Hi there,

I am new here too. TTC #2 for 7 months. Good luck and I hope this site helps us throughout our journey's!

Hello, I'm a newbie too :). I'm 34, TTC #2 (DS is 3), and this is our 2nd cycle of properly trying. Anybody else using OPKs? Baby dust to all! X

I wouldn't know where to begin to be honest! Today is only our first day so just going with the flow to begin with!

Hello, I'm a newbie too :). I'm 34, TTC #2 (DS is 3), and this is our 2nd cycle of properly trying. Anybody else using OPKs? Baby dust to all! X

Hi Button_eyes....
Im ttc #4 never really thought about opks was just going on cm this mnth which i thought we had caught.....are they any good?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->