New here

Ruedactyl

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here and ttc I have pcos and hypothyroidism on top of this I took depo for a year(last injection was january 30 this year) which has killed my already irregular cycle. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. :]

Welcome! I also have hypothyroidism and irregular cycles so I know how you feel. It took us 9 months to conceive DS after coming off BC. OPK tests were a great help when conceiving since with a long cycle and it is hard to know when to "get busy". Temping also would give me a good idea when I ovulated and let me know exactly when I should expect my period/ when to test. Good luck on your journey.
Lots of:dust:

Hello, where abouts are you? Im in the UK and using a progesterone cream with added estrogen, on the 4th day I got positive opk and I know I wasn't due to ovulate that early as I have long cycles. Irregular cycles are a pain in the bum!!! Coming to the end of my tww and as its my first month trying and first month using the cream I dont think I'll be lucky enough to get a bfp but hopefully it will happen soon.

If you are in the USA then I heard pregnatude is really good for ladies with pcos, or alternatively you should be taking the following: Vitamin B Complex, a high dose of Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Iron, Folic Acid oh and I think Vitamin D. Feel free to join the group I'm part of on fb, theres lots of information about supplements and their benefits and if you are in the uk then then is cream you can buy, I can't rave enough about this cream, it made me ovulate (I think my body tries and fails regularly leading to longer cycles). I haven't started on vits yet but I plan to start on the ones I mentioned very soon, I figure its best to try everything if it gives you a better shot of conceiving.

Oh and if you haven't guessed (which I'm sure you have) I have PCOS aswell, diagnosed about 14 years ago. xx

Oh and the group is (probably help if I posted a link):

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/tinacpcossupportgroup/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"