• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

new here!

Ashley.s

Reaction score
Hey ladies!
My name is ashley. I'm new here.
Here's a little about me ttc.
I have been trying to conceive on\off for awhile. No luck yet... my oh works out of town so we don't always get to bd on ovulation days. My oh and i talked about maybe trying we didn't want to put pressure on us about it so we just said whatever happens... happens didn't put much thought into it and couple months later I was pregnant.I had a verly early miscarriage & it broke my heart.
Now we are trying again and have been for 8 months & nothing.
My questions are
Does preseeds work?
I have bought some

Does prenantal vitamins help to get pregnant?

Anything else I can do or take to help me concieve?

Thanks!:)

Hey bestie
I'm glad you finally signed up!
Welcome & text me.

Preseed can't hurt you , a lot of women say that it helped them conceive. Prenatal vitamins are good, of course. Sorry for your loss, hope you get your BFP soon. Welcome :)

:wave: Hi and welcome!

I hear great success stories with preseed- and even if its not a conception aide I think its 'nice' to use! :haha:

Makes you feel like you're at least physically doing something to help too- when everything in ttc is internal and unseen, its something tangible for women to see helping?

Hope it works for you! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"