New Here...

GQsGirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm new here and just wanted to make friends while I very anxiously wait. I was not trying to get pregnant and I'm not sure if I am. I would love any input or advice you ladies can give.
My bf and I had unprotected sex 3 times over the course of 3 days. He pulled out every time so I thought that my chances were VERY slim. I think that I ovulated on either the 17th or 18th. So for this I am either 1 or 2 dpo, 2 or 3, etc.

Here are my symptoms:

1 dpo- post ovulation breast tenderness
2 dpo- same
3 dpo- breast tenderness gone but my nipples felt sensitive. Felt like I was getting sick, couldn't stay awake, had nausea come on in the afternoon and had a low grade fever. Slept for a few hours, woke up super hungry. My sex drive went through the roof later that day to levels I've honestly not experienced before.
4 dpo-Really bad nausea and heartburn all day, mild breast tenderness returning, nipples very sensitive, smells bothering me, all nausea and heartburn went away about 8 pm
5 dpo- Nausea and heartburn unchanged, no energy, breasts start stinging, feeling down, all nausea and heartburn went away around the same time as night before
6 dpo- bad nausea and mild heartburn all day, stomach pain all day, breasts stinging like crazy with random shooting pains and hurt a lot if someone bumps me, no energy at all during the day, tearing up a lot. I know it's too early but I took an Answer test and it was bfn.

So today I am either 6 or 7 dpo. I'm not sure which. I have been trying to tell myself that I just have a stomach bug but the breast pain is something totally not normal for me. What do you ladies think? Am I pregnant?:shrug:

I should add that the sex happened at the same time I was ovulating. I didn't realize that I was at the time.

hey

I am not sure how may DPO I am as well, because I haven't been temping awhile. But I know from all these months TTCing that PMS symptoms are quite the same as pregnancy ones. Nausea is common post O - pre AF symptom too. Also, 6DPO is very early to test.

Test again in a few days when AF is due, Hope you get the result you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->