New here

C

cutestuff

Hello ladies

I am cautiously joining the first trimester group. My lmp was 3/13/15 so I am about 4 weeks 5 days-ish pregnant today. :cloud9: However, I think I am peeing about 12 million times more than I need to during the day to make sure my period really is not starting...So strange to not need a pad or tampon...

I started doing OPKs last month and continued this month. I got faint lines the last week in March but never a true positive. Then the Sunday after the last time I got a OPK line, I started red spotting. There was a break from Tuesday thru Friday when I started spotting again. Spotted all easter weekend and knew it was too early for my normal preperiod spotting, so two days after it stopped, I decided to test and got a positive. The next day I took an ept digital and only held for maybe 2.5 hours and got a pregnant result. My first scan is the day after mother's day and the only thing I can think about is wanting to fast forward the time so I know everything is okay. I am not feeling much symptom wise... I get a bit nauseous in the early morning especially right after I get up to pee, like I have to take it slow, but then I dont really get sick at all. My boobs are a bit sore to the touch, but do not look bigger or have any additional changes, I am peeing a bit more, but that may be because of my need to make sure I am not bleeding:dohh:, and then I also do feel a little more hungry and I already look pregnant-to me anyway... I am certainly more bloated...
I would love some friends.......

Welcome! Congratulations on your Bfp!

Congratulations on your positive!! Welcome ☺️ I'm back here for a second time, so excited but also really scared at the same time. Can't wait for the 12 week safe mark! X

Welcome and congrats! I know how you felt about going to the bathroom a million times every day just to make sure you didn't get your period, I did the exact same thing for the first week or two. Especially if I felt any cm pass, my heart would just sink and I would run for the nearest bathroom. Never had a single drop of blood though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->