New Here! :)

Laurhilou

Mum and expecting #2!
Reaction score
Hi everyone...

just found out I'm carrying baby no.3 i can't remember what day i came on last month as we just went laid back about trying, and didn't focus on anything. I think it was around 10th, so think I'm around 5 weeks pregnant...

I'm really nervous, as my eldest will be going to school, youngest will turn 3 in september, husband birthday in september too, and now a baby due in september lol....

Im worried for my business, I travel a lot and speak on stages and at conventions so don't know how that'll be affected... I'm worried about so much! we have nothing, we sold everything after our youngest as we were adamant we weren't having anymore babies. Then we decided we were lol... ARGHHH
Anyway, I'm 23, married, mum of 2 amazing boys. is anyone else on here who can be a bump buddy and a friend lol?

xxxx

Heyy, I remember you from TTC, I thought you'd had your BFP back in like November for some reason...glad you're here now! Best of luck for everything! <3

@Talia12, I had a miscarriage a few days later. :(

Thank you both :) very excited. xxx

I'm so sorry. Thought I must have been mixing you up for someone. Lovely to see you here now!

Hi, congratulations, I'm due in Sept and that's when my son starts school, so I'm nervous

Im so nervous for September haha... i feel like a first time mum again though lol, like i genuinely dont even know what to buy anymore! its going to be 3 years since i last gave birth, so really no idea where to start lol. my mother in law is my midwife like usual, so shes booked me in to do all my bloods etc next week xxx

:hi:

Congratulations on your pregnancy! I am also due in September with baby #3! I feel like a first timer too :haha: we also sold all of our stuff after my DS was born. My two are 6 and 4 now.

Hi everyone, I'm expecting my third and due in September too. Very happy but nervous as to how I'll manage. I currently work part time, dd started school in September and DS has additional needs and lots of therapies. My dh works long hours so I can hopefully find a way to deal with the chaos. How is everyone feeling? I'm very fatigued and nauseous all day, but hoping that's at least a good sign of everything developing. I have a private scan on Saturday as I had a surprise pregnancy that ended in a MMC previously. Wishing all of you ladies a h&h nine months. :flower:

congratulations :hugs:
i am the same as you. i sold all my stuff saying no more after my 2nd boy but i changed my mind and wanted one more. i am due in September, very nervous as i am older this time (almost 31) so being super cautious.

Dont know how my youngest will take it as he has always been my baby :winkwink: he starts school this year just before baby would be born all going to plan.

Congratulations! I remember you from other sections of the forum :)

Glad to see you move over here :hi:

Hey everyone!! Congrats on all your pregnancies!!! :)

No symptoms really for me, just tired but nothing unusual there with 2 boisterous boys haha, and my breasts are SO sore that was a give away sign for me...

Im not entirely sure when I'm due, because i can't really remember when i came on, but sometime around middle of sept. xxxxx

My breasts are exactly the same! I literally cannot wait to get home from work and take my bra off! :rofl: hubby says they are huge too. I am also tired, but that is normal for me too!

Yeah mine feel so tender! Eeekkkk Feel like january is dragging though haha, felt like it before i found out my BFP too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->