new here...

km123

Reaction score
Hey girls, I'm Katie. I am 4 weeks pregnant 18 years old. It's quite a surprise as I wasn't trying and did not get pregnant under the best circumstances. I was raped and was doing some pretty terrible things. But it's safe to say I've been clean since the 17th and definetly will stay this way thanks to my little surprise... I detoxed before I knew I was pregnant, thank god my baby didn't have to go through that with me when he/she is older... I would really like to bf but I'm taking medicine to manage my addiction and do not think I can bf on it... which really is dissapointing as I feel I took something away from my little boy/girl due to my terrible actions :cry: I feel awful. My parents don't know but I think my mom thinks I am, I've been throwing up every day. But I will stop this rant, just wanted to stop being a creep and formally introduce myself :haha: look forward to hearing from you!

hey, I'm 18 and 21 weeks pregnant. Sorry to hear about your situation. My pregnancy was a shock too, totally unplanned. If you ever wanna talk, feel free to :)
hope to see you around :)
x

thank you! and everything happens for a reason i guess, right?! :thumbup:

sure does, how are you feeling about it?? nervous? excited? worried? When I first found out freaked, I had no idea what I was doing or how people would react, never thought I' go throug with everything. My home life sucked, my relationship sucked, school sucked. but now I could'nt be happier.

Hi welcome to baby and bump.
im emma im 18 also and just gave birth to my little girl. Congrats on your pregnancy and i hope its everything you envisioned.

Good luck

Hey and welcome :D
I am going to say Congrats coz as you have said everything happens for a reason even if not under good circumstances... Im 18 and will be 12 weeks preg this friday this was a planed pregnancy tho but still if you wanna talk im hear anytime
xxx

welcome and congrats:) wow, it takes a strong person to totally give all that up for a baby, and i have soo much respect for you, can already tell your gonna be a good mum:)

Hey Hun welcome and congrats on your pregnancy
You are a really strong individual for doing this for your LO
I'm leah,17 and in less then a week i will have a 4 month old named Gracelynn Elizabeth
feel free to Pm if you have a ny questions or just to chat :)

aww you ladies are so sweet =) and thank you so much. =) and congrats to all you mummies and mummies to be. im scared nervous excited worried. ha i never thought i could feel all this at once. when i found out i kinda freaked out too, but then i thought of how my life could go if i had this baby and it looked a lot better than when i wasn't pregnant and didn't have it. but all in all im very excited.

Hiya congrats on the pregnancy and well done on putting your baby first,it takes alot of will power to do what u have anyway im jemma im 19 and pregnant on my 3rd LO,anyway im here if u ever need 2 talk x

Congrats =] you definitely are a very strong woman for what your doing and giving up =] I'm sure it's very hard. I'm here to talk anytime you want if you'd like to pm me. Your little one is very lucky to have a great mommy like you =]

Btw I'm Tessa I'm 17 and 21 weeks pregnant with a little girl =]

Hi Katie!

I'm Katie too, 19, and i'm five weeks along. The puking sucks. They keep saying it will go away...sigh.

Great thing is, my boobs are huge. I didn't think that would happen for quite a bit longer, but hey.

I'm sorry about your circumstances, but congratulations and good job for getting clean.

If you wanna PM me about what you puked up today, you can =)

haha! today i puked up Captain Lucky Jacks! (ive been craving capt crunch, lucky charms and apple jacks) tastes great all put together :haha: once the sickness stops im sure ill feel much better and enjoy it more. =) i havent been to the doctors yet, so i dont know exactly how far along i am but my last period was christmas....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->