New here =]

sofiainsweden

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Sofia and I'm 17 (18 on cinco de mayo) and 9 weeks pregnant. I've spent my life mostly between California and Sweden but also England. For now me and my OH live in Sweden with my parents and couldn't be more excited about our little "surprise" due on Halloween!

hi welcome, I am Amanda and 17, I will be 18 in July, I am due November 4th

Hello and welcome to BNB!! Congratulations on your pregnancy babe :flower: My name is Chloé, I am 18 and 25+2 weeks with our little baby :happydance: We don't know if it is a little boy or girl though because my local hospital doesn't reveal the gender of your unborn child...

How did your parents react? :flower:

Thanks everyone, congrats to you as well!

I'd go crazy if I couldn't find out the gender! I live with my mom and stepdad and I told my mom I was pregnant before I had decided if I wanted to keep the baby or not (I took some time to think over all the options) but when I did tell her I was keeping it she went out the same day and bought baby clothes lol!
How did your parents take it?

I live with my OH and his family, my mother couldnt support me and a baby

His sisters are but his mom and dad aren't- jw since were due around the same time like four days apart would you like to be bump buddies?

Hopefully they will come around, do you and your OH plan on getting your own place or staying with his family?
Of course a bump buddy would be great! :)

We talked about getting out own place just last night! Were working on it and Yay I have a bump buddy! Are you showing yet? jw

I'd go crazy if I couldn't find out the gender! I live with my mom and stepdad and I told my mom I was pregnant before I had decided if I wanted to keep the baby or not (I took some time to think over all the options) but when I did tell her I was keeping it she went out the same day and bought baby clothes lol!

Yeah all the hospitals in my part of Northern Ireland won't reveal the gender. It is ridiculous. Every-where else in the UK will reveal the gender... still abortion is still illegal in the north and south of Ireland (not that I had even considered that in the first place). Awh! I am sooo glad your family took the news well :happydance: My family took it very well tbh! They were in shock for about 3 days and kept cuddling me because they were worried about me (I had really bad morning, noon and night sickness from 3-16 weeks) and my OH's family were excited from when we told them!! My mum and dad have been very good buying baby stuff but not until after I had my 20 week scan and they knew baby was ok!

How did your OH react? :hugs:

I'm sure you'll be able to work things out! Are you still on school or? Yay bump buddies!
Not yet, I'm convinced I can feel my stomach sticking out like half an inch more super low down, not visible at all but I can feel the small changes. Are you showing?

< check out my avatar I think its mostly bloating though- I am a senior but right now we are on our spring break. I am hoping I won't be showing too much at graduation but those ugly robes hide everything. We haven't told many people about my pregnancy yet but I was made to tell the school and word travels fast.

Yeah all the hospitals in my part of Northern Ireland won't reveal the gender. It is ridiculous. Every-where else in the UK will reveal the gender... still abortion is still illegal in the north and south of Ireland (not that I had even considered that in the first place). Awh! I am sooo glad your family took the news well :happydance: My family took it very well tbh! They were in shock for about 3 days and kept cuddling me because they were worried about me (I had really bad morning, noon and night sickness from 3-16 weeks) and my OH's family were excited from when we told them!! My mum and dad have been very good buying baby stuff but not until after I had my 20 week scan and they knew baby was ok!

How did your OH react? :hugs:

I feel really lucky to have such a supportive family, I have four brothers as well but they don't know yet, I'm waiting until I'm 12 weeks to tell them. I've only been feeling nausea the past two days, it hasn't been that bad and I'm keeping my fingers crossed it won't get worse.
Tbh he didn't take it well at all at first and flat out told me he doesn't want anything to do with a kid. But my step dad had a serious talk with him and he came around a bit and once I actually decided I want the baby it kind sunk in and he became super supportive. Now he can't wait to be a dad!:happydance:
What did your OH say? :hugs:

When do you plan on letting people know? I haven't told anyone besides my parents, I'm waiting to tell me siblings and friends until I'm 12 weeks along

Hey Hun! I'm Skye, 17 also and 14 weeks:) how's your pregnancy going so far?

Congrats! So far it's going great, I've only felt any nausea the past two days and it hasn't been so bad, keeping my fingers crossed it doesn't get worse! How is pregnancy treating you? :)

Congrats! So far it's going great, I've only felt any nausea the past two days and it hasn't been so bad, keeping my fingers crossed it doesn't get worse! How is pregnancy treating you? :)

Yay that's lucky about the ms!! I got sick like 5 times total so I was definitley a lucky one(; it's going pretty good so far!!! I'm working on telling my mom still, because she's really unsupportive and has always told me shed make me get an abortion... My dads really supportive though!! I just can't wait for my gender scan:)

Yay that's lucky about the ms!! I got sick like 5 times total so I was definitley a lucky one(; it's going pretty good so far!!! I'm working on telling my mom still, because she's really unsupportive and has always told me shed make me get an abortion... My dads really supportive though!! I just can't wait for my gender scan:)

Does your dad know yet? Maybe you and him should approach her together to let her know, might make it easier? I'm sure she will come around eventually, she can't make you do anything you don't want to! :hugs:

Hey Im Brea! im from kansas and im 20 :) congrats on ur pregnancy && welcome to BNB :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->