New here =]

Hey welcome to BnB and congrats on your pregnancy. I am glad to hear that your parents are supportive and your OH is coming around.

My name is Tina. I am 18 and have an almost 4 month old daughter. Fell free to message me if you ever just want to talk or have any questions. I am always around! :)

Are you wanting a boy or girl? and do you have any names in mind?

Welcome! and congrats on your pregnancy!! :flower:

I'm Laura, I'm 19 and mummy to a 20 month old little girl and a 9 1/2 week old boy. I was 17 too when I found out I was pregnant with my daughter :) Glad to hear everyone is being so supportive for you!!

x

:hi:
Welcome to BnB!
I'm Shannon, 19 and have a 4 month old named Victoria (Tori)!
Congrats on your pregnancy and have a healthy and happy 9 months!
:hugs:

Hey welcome to BnB and congrats on your pregnancy. I am glad to hear that your parents are supportive and your OH is coming around.

My name is Tina. I am 18 and have an almost 4 month old daughter. Fell free to message me if you ever just want to talk or have any questions. I am always around! :)

Are you wanting a boy or girl? and do you have any names in mind?

I don't mind, I have a gut feeling its a boy though. It would be convenient since I have 4 brothers and younger cousins who are all boys, so there would be lots of hand me downs! A little girl would be just as amazing though!
At the moment both me and OH really like Jack Michael (OH middle name) for a boy and for a girl Layla Conway (my middle name).

Aww I like those names. I had a guy feeling I was having a girl and I was right :) and hand me downs are good! Saves you money!

Hi! I'm Sofia and I'm 17 (18 on cinco de mayo) and 9 weeks pregnant. I've spent my life mostly between California and Sweden but also England. For now me and my OH live in Sweden with my parents and couldn't be more excited about our little "surprise" due on Halloween!

Welcome! :)

I'm Skye, I'm 15 and 16 weeks pregnant.

Hello. :wave: Welcome to babyandbump! This site is really great for support and chatting :)
I'm Kelly. I'm 28 weeks pregnant with a little girl. :cloud9: I had a gut feeling that she was a girl, as well. A lot of the ladies on here have had accurate gut feeling predictions. :D

Congrats & have a happy and healthy pregnancy! :flower:

I feel really lucky to have such a supportive family, I have four brothers as well but they don't know yet, I'm waiting until I'm 12 weeks to tell them. I've only been feeling nausea the past two days, it hasn't been that bad and I'm keeping my fingers crossed it won't get worse.
Tbh he didn't take it well at all at first and flat out told me he doesn't want anything to do with a kid. But my step dad had a serious talk with him and he came around a bit and once I actually decided I want the baby it kind sunk in and he became super supportive. Now he can't wait to be a dad!:happydance:
What did your OH say? :hugs:

Are you afraid of telling your brothers? Well I had morning, noon and night sickness from 3-16 weeks and there were morning were I was waking up and vomiting in my bed before I even realised I needed to be sick :cry: I vomited up every-thing i had eaten and then stomach acid. Plus I had terrible indigestion, heartburn and headaches. I couldn't eat any-thing I used to like.. so yeah I really hope your okay chic.
Glad your OH changed his mind :flower: My OH is great with the fact we are having a baby xx

I had a gut feeling that she was a girl, as well. A lot of the ladies on here have had accurate gut feeling predictions. :D

I wasn't :rofl: Well, I had a gut feeling my first was going to be a boy, and I was actually shocked when they said it was a girl. :haha:

The second, I sort of had a feeling that it was a boy, but then I'd convinced myself it was a girl (going against my gut instinct this time.. wanted to see where that got me :haha:) Annndd... it was a boy :rofl:

My OH on the other hand, was correct on both predictions. :dohh:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"