New here

M

MunkyPickle

Trying to conceive again after the feb 2009 birth of our daughter.
We have 3 girls total. We desperatly are trying for a boy. I have irregular cycles. Our youngest daughter was totally a suprise as I hadn't had a period in a year.
Our insurance only covers minimal treatments for IF until its been 3 years.
I had a period in april and am currently waiting on AF so I can begin temping for the first time! :happydance: If we don't have any luck by July we will try clomid and possibly follitism. After that its IVF or bust.
I will be happy with any baby I get , but I really really want a boy!
I don't understand why getting pregnant is so hard now when the first 2 came so easily.
Anyways HIYA!~

Hey, welcome to BnB. TTC sucks, whether its your first or fourth! Hope you can conceive a little boy naturally :thumbup:

Trying to conceive again after the feb 2009 birth of our daughter.
We have 3 girls total. We desperatly are trying for a boy. I have irregular cycles. Our youngest daughter was totally a suprise as I hadn't had a period in a year.
Our insurance only covers minimal treatments for IF until its been 3 years.
I had a period in april and am currently waiting on AF so I can begin temping for the first time! :happydance: If we don't have any luck by July we will try clomid and possibly follitism. After that its IVF or bust.
I will be happy with any baby I get , but I really really want a boy!
I don't understand why getting pregnant is so hard now when the first 2 came so easily.
Anyways HIYA!~

3 girls!!! I can just see the household as they become teenagers! My aunt had her hands full with my 3 cousins!

We're actually hoping for a girl this time, we're ready for the challenge;)

Welcome and wishing you the best of luck in your journey for a boy!!

:hi: Munky! Welcome! Irregular cycles are the worst. Have you ever had blood tests done for your hormone levels (CD3 and CD21 bloods)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->