New ideas for business...

Nico

Reaction score
Hello

I am looking to develop a product that mums and dads feel is needed for babies. Has anyone any feedback on anything which would make parenting life easier?

I would love to make life easier for all parents and at the same time enjoy what I do in a lovely industry.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Nicola :flower:

tbh honest i think if some1 had a great idea they would try and develop it themselves then give away a free idea what could make them alot of money, but good luck

Hooded clothes where the hoods actually FIT rather than gaping at the sides and drooping over their eyes! Ruby has had several hooded tops and coats and not ONE of them has had a hood that actually fit! She gets soooo grizzly with it!

Also a Fetal Seizure Alert Monitor.
I'm epileptic and all through pregnancy I panicked in case my lil girl was having seizures inside me without me realising. Seizures are detectable from the moment a baby is born, yet so far there is no method of detection in the womb. Some kind of hand held or strapped on device similar to a doppler would be great (maybe a simplified hand held sonography unit? after all a doppler works the same way as an ultrasound...)

I'd work on it myself if I could but can't afford too :( Good luck if you can do anything with it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->