New in here and need advice please

Hobnob

Mummy to a girl, TTC #2
Reaction score
Hello!

This is my 1st post in here since deciding to TTC, I wonder if you might be able to help

I'm experiencing some pinky CM, am on CD 29, AF is usually due on CD30/31.

I'm massively confused! In the 6 months since coming off the pill, my period has never arrrived this early! First thing this morning I noticed I was bleeding very lightly, its not been enough to use any sanitary products. I have never spotted before as have been noting down signs, symptoms and period dates and I don't spot, my period just arrives full on.

Had a bit more blood when I wiped earlier, was slighty pinky/yellowy in colour and watery. TMI here, but when I checked CM just now it was a bit snotty and tinged pink.

I'm not testing, til I'm late, can't handle a BFN - and I just know it will be! I'm not sure we BD'ed at the time of OV, am due on my period on Saturday.

Any ideas why I've got this light bleeding ?

Don't want to get your hopes up so please just ignore me when I say they sound like really good pg signs and i'd be a little bit excited and actually think I had a good enough chance to test. (and I don't poas ever thinking I am pg).

Of course it could be old witch playing tricks, I know its happened to a few ladies on here! Then again a few ladies have bfp's with those signs so only way to find out is test or wait to see af arrives.

Fingers crossed for you hun
Jo x

Sounds promising Hobnob - I am also due AF on saturday.

Personally, I would hold out till Sunday as I would rather AF arrived then see a BFN - but that's just me!

Fingers crossed for you x

Don't want to get your hopes up so please just ignore me when I say they sound like really good pg signs and i'd be a little bit excited and actually think I had a good enough chance to test. (and I don't poas ever thinking I am pg).

Of course it could be old witch playing tricks, I know its happened to a few ladies on here! Then again a few ladies have bfp's with those signs so only way to find out is test or wait to see af arrives.

Fingers crossed for you hun
Jo x

Am thinking its the :witch: playing tricks tbh, as just been to loo and seen more bright red blood :(

so when did you O?

Not sure as don't chart or temp, think I OV'd around 5th Dec.

Sounds promising Hobnob - I am also due AF on saturday.

Personally, I would hold out till Sunday as I would rather AF arrived then see a BFN - but that's just me!

Fingers crossed for you x

Thank you, me too, can't bear to see a BFN

Would say any pinky stuff b4 af is the start of it, and that way if it goes away and turns out to be a bfp then its great news not the dissapointing start of af!
Af can change in length and you may be getting regulated after coming off the pill, remember you were controled by your pill b4, this is your body doing it now!
Good luck ttc, just do what you can to get to know your cycle better and you can judge ov fairly well and hopefully catch that eggy pretty soon!

:baby:thinkpink xx

Would say any pinky stuff b4 af is the start of it, and that way if it goes away and turns out to be a bfp then its great news not the dissapointing start of af!
Af can change in length and you may be getting regulated after coming off the pill, remember you were controled by your pill b4, this is your body doing it now!
Good luck ttc, just do what you can to get to know your cycle better and you can judge ov fairly well and hopefully catch that eggy pretty soon!

:baby:thinkpink xx

It def is the :witch: Nevermind!

I thought I'd got my cycles sussed, been off the pill for over 6 months and its always been very regular on a 30/31 day cycle, would have thought the pill would have been out of my system by now too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->