new itti patterns?

lucy_x

Mummy To Two Stunners
Reaction score
thoughts?...
Whos going to preorder tomoz?
:happydance:

I dont like any of the new prints :-( i think they're a bit boyish. Might change my mind when i see them on an actually baby though and not just pics of the nappies.

Arent they on c&c now?

Me! Email sent.

I've seen them in the flesh Tannenbaum and some are really lovely - particularly the purple & green one. Taking a punt on the others as the patterns are to my taste.

I dont like any of the new prints :-( i think they're a bit boyish. Might change my mind when i see them on an actually baby though and not just pics of the nappies.

Arent they on c&c now?

No there not :( Does anyone know when they are coming?

Babybots and Kingdom of Fluff have them up to pre-order. C&C said to send an email to them with the ones you want and I'm assuming they'll despatch tomorrow. That's what I've done.

yeh i thought maybe a bit boyish :/
But TBH, Im not buying girly prints either because i want to keep napopiers for future babies, So it doesnt matter... :thumbup:

purple and lime one looks nice, and then the danube one for girlyness....wont be 'rushing' to pre-order any of them though tbh...

will just wait til have the cash and get one...not fussed!

I like the Danube, but I'm resisting the urge (for now). Though I've never tried a Tutto......

Ive been staying away from c&c as I know Ill buy one. Argh...but I shouldnt. Oh but I might...

I am thinking of getting the stripey one and the green/ yellow/ bluey one. I think they are rather boyish, just as well I'm having a boy this time around!
If Ella weren't so close to being out of nappies I'd probably get her the aqua/ pink one with flowers, but I don't think it's worth getting one now she's getting so big.

purple and lime one looks nice, and then the danube one for girlyness....wont be 'rushing' to pre-order any of them though tbh...

will just wait til have the cash and get one...not fussed!

this was my thoughts, If i had the cash today dont get me wrong i would probably get one. But i dont have any spare atm, so i will get one when i can...

While on the subject does any one find there SIO itti a little..well.. hard? Like its not soft and pliable (sp?) like an unrelated brand pocket nappy

I got the new tuttos today (didn't get on with the dlishes) and they are in the dryer now. Can't wait for Bobby to try them out tomorrow :happydance:

I got mine this morning and I love them. The Danube is really lovely. I also got Spectra, Fleur and Beechworth. Beechworth is my current favourite as I love green and purple together.

I got mine this morning and I love them. The Danube is really lovely. I also got Spectra, Fleur and Beechworth. Beechworth is my current favourite as I love green and purple together.

thanks for updating :thumbup:
I think im going to try the beechworth, Just waiting to get some funds...

Got beach (strpied one) and fleur (orange!) the other day. love em!!!

They really are gorgeous! We have been using ours every other day and no leaks and poo held in well. Work much better for us than the dlishes did :happydance:

I got 4 :D I haven't washed them yet so he cant wear them... i got beach stribe and beechworth in the Tutto, then Spectra and another one that i dont know the name of in the d'lish!

they are gorgeous in person, very vibrant. Beechworth is mu favourite too, hence why its a tutto! I wish i had a girl so i could get danube...

Big thumbs up from me! x

I have a boy and got the danube :lol: I got it okay'd by DH first :lol: I guess I draw the line at totally pink, tutus and hearts!

I am loving the new prints in my Tuttos. I'd been used to using Issys and had forgotten how much slimmer many other nappies are. You barely notice the Tuttos under trousers.

I'd put Danube on a boy as well. The colours are so nice and it's a retro print so acceptable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->