• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

new job and still struggling..will i ever be normal again?

Sparklestar

Mommy to Keigan
Reaction score
Hi ladies :thumbup:

just thought i'd check in as i started my new job on monday, theres a girl on the training whos pregnant only 8 weeks so that made me feel pants to start with. I'm ok today but yesterday i felt so so down i came home crying. we are only training atm and we had to go out on the shop floor and they made me stand giving store card leaflets out all day by myself just because im from a banking background which upset me. I started thinking that i'm so used to being important and in charge and evryone coming to me for help and now i'm useless and i dont know anything! i started feeling upset because i was put in a position in my last job which made me want to leave as my boss was so vile and i'm raising a greiveance but i just was thinking that i have taken a huge drop in pay and my quality of life will suffer as a result and i no moneys not everything but also my OH will now be earning more than me. my whole lifes changed and its not my fault and it makes me sad just because i got Pg everything went wrong. this was supposed to be the happiest time of my life and its all gone and i wasnt ready for this much change but its out of my control.

sorry just needed to share :cry:

Aww hunni :hugs: You are most definitely not useless!! You just have a lot going on right now and it's tough to deal with one of them at a time, much less together! Just try to think of this job as a stepping stone- they may just have you handing out leaflets right now, but once you get going, they will see you for the wonderful, intelligent woman that you are. Then they will probably pile so much work on you that you will be begging for the days of the leaflets! Pregnancy and losing a baby is a huge thing and you will never feel "normal" again, but you will find a new "normal". Just wait til you get that BFP...all this will be SO worth it. You will have a boss that will be good to you instead of one that is a cow!! :hugs: to you and I am here if you need me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"