NEW List of TTC Chart Ladies

Can u look at my chart and tell me what u think. I had a cough/cold starting at 5 dpo (felt it coming 4dpo). Its somewhat different then other cycles and I'm sure 100% that I O on cd 14. Had hsg done cd 10 so I'm hoping it helps and that I'm just one of those that could have had implantation at 4dpo (wishful thinking I guess)

You sure did O hun but that cold made your temp go under the XH...

I know i wish it wasn't cause of the cold but at least my temps are staying higher then they have been so hopefully still have a chance.

mom: I wouldn't worry about the dip

Thanks hot pink :) im still in shock!!
I bet you are hun so happy to talk to you all again my email that i signed up with was hacked and all the other site as well.

you can add me if you like

I need you URL for your chart hun.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3628d9

thanks hun i stayed up late last night to get all the newbies from the other thread thanks again

Thanks for making this thread again Hotpink. Nice to see all those BFPs on the front page! :)

Woohoo Congratulations rosa!! :happydance:

Happy Thanksgiving to all my US ladies....I'm thankful to have such a great support system in all of you!!! :hugs:

Thanks for making this thread again Hotpink. Nice to see all those BFPs on the front page! :)

Woohoo Congratulations rosa!! :happydance:

Happy Thanksgiving to all my US ladies....I'm thankful to have such a great support system in all of you!!! :hugs:

Your welcome hun i was going crazy without you guys Happy thanksgiving to you too.

Rosa - yay!!! Congrats! Happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Hi all, can I join? See my sig for chart. Think AF is pulling into the station as I type. Grr.

Hmm, well after not doing any OPKs all week cause I thought I ovulated, I did one tonight since FF took away my crosshairs plus I've had a little watery CM and sore BBs. Guess ov might be on it's way???

https://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee514/Lisa92881/1322278074.jpg

I have surgery next Friday so no BD for us this cycle....but still hoping that I ov and get AF naturally without needing provera!!

Yeeehaw. Lol. You'd think there was actually a chance for a BFP this cycle, judging by how excited I am about a positive opk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->