new look maternity

M

Maman

im having massive issues, new look is pretty the only goos place for maternity near me and i like their jeans this one cut-

https://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/maternity/32in-bootcut-jean_209770544

but a 14 feels tight under the band, around bottom of my bump, yet the band down to crotch length is too big, and the 16 is just huge on the legs and bum, the only place they fit nice is on and under my bump... theyre like tent teans...

what shall i do? has anyone else seen this cut anywhere else? i love that band rather than the overbump or just elastic pockets, i have shorts like this one and theyre the comfiest ever

next do something similar but are more expensive... asda have jeans at the bigger stores but ive not tried any on so i don't know how they are for comfort.

i have those jeans and they were great to start but now that i am expanding more they are really getting pretty uncomfortable.

yeah they dont do them :( the only other place i seen was pumpkin patch but theyve sold out. this is getting annoying i must be like a size 15 lol

Try Peacocks as well, they're not expensive in there. I like New Look maternity clothes but they don't do a size 8. I don't see why not, it's not like an 8 is an abnormal size! x

Try Peacocks as well, they're not expensive in there. I like New Look maternity clothes but they don't do a size 8. I don't see why not, it's not like an 8 is an abnormal size! x

yeah they do 8's hun... mine are anyway...

i bought some mat jeans from new look and they dont fit right at all :(

mothercare do jeans like this, also topshop and littlewoods.

i think 99% of places that do maternity wear will do these jeans

hmmm im going to have another look. peacocks dont have them in annoyingly! as theyre next door to new look in luton.

i will look in the place suggested

Really! They had nothing below a 10 in the one in town and I asked the girl and she said they don't even stock an 8! Probably short for 'I cba to look for you'

Thanks! :flower:

p.s. glad im not the only one who finds new look to be odd sizing! was starting to think i must be an alien then lol

Really! They had nothing below a 10 in the one in town and I asked the girl and she said they don't even stock an 8! Probably short for 'I cba to look for you'

i got a size 8 mat jeans from newlook. they dont fit me right tho which is dissapointing

New look sizes are poo. Try Dorothy Perkins or debenhams. Xx

thas really annoying!!! ask them to get some in for you!!

The comfiest i found was dorothy perkins online, i ordered all the ones i liked then took back the ones i didnt to my nearest store. I also had some next ones. I found new look the worst for fit but its soo cheap! try ebay for outlet shops you can get next ones for £10 brand new.

right- what do we think of these;

https://www.littlewoods.com/mamas-p...Token=/b/1916/s/bestsellers,0&trail=1589-1916

double what i wanted to spend but i think my best mate has littlewoods so i can ask her to oder them and pay her 20 a time.

right- what do we think of these;

https://www.littlewoods.com/mamas-p...Token=/b/1916/s/bestsellers,0&trail=1589-1916

double what i wanted to spend but i think my best mate has littlewoods so i can ask her to oder them and pay her 20 a time.

Gorgeous... i nearly ordered them myself from the catalogue.. but I ordered myself a birthday present instead (D&G sunglasses :dohh:, wish I'd have gone for the jeans as I now have no clothes!!!!)

i wonder if new look know what we think of their jeans? nearly everything else in there is well good!

I wasn't keen on new look shame coz I could of got a discount there. I find peacocks is only ok if your not tall I'm 6 ft n everything comes half way up my calf/belly button. I got my maternity jeans and work trousers along with a few tops from matalan. Soooo comfy good quality and a good price. I do hate clothes shopping ATM it's either just not right or so expensive, I've no idea how mothercare can ask £128 for under bump jeans that would only be worn for a few months.

I have those ones and find them ok, but prefer these ones https://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/maternity/32in-bootcut-jean_209778241 i didnt think i would like teh over bump thingy but they are so so comfy i love them. I also have a pair from DP but dont find them that comfy they have elastic in the pockets iykwim and keep falling down.
I like new look jeans but dont find the tops any good.
I got 2 lovely pairs of linen trousers in primark of all places they obv arent mat wear but have a really comfy elastic waitsband they are so so comfy and great price.

im having massive issues, new look is pretty the only goos place for maternity near me and i like their jeans this one cut-

https://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/maternity/32in-bootcut-jean_209770544

but a 14 feels tight under the band, around bottom of my bump, yet the band down to crotch length is too big, and the 16 is just huge on the legs and bum, the only place they fit nice is on and under my bump... theyre like tent teans...

what shall i do? has anyone else seen this cut anywhere else? i love that band rather than the overbump or just elastic pockets, i have shorts like this one and theyre the comfiest ever

I found New Look a really bad fit too - in fact, ALL of the maternity jeans i tried on, including Next, were cut too long from crutch to bottom of bump band for me.

The best place EVER for maternity jeans imho is H&M - its the H&M Mama range. However, im a 10-12 in all the other maternity ranges and a 14 in H&M Mama, b/c theyre crazy small. But their cut is amazing. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->