new look maternity

Try Peacocks as well, they're not expensive in there. I like New Look maternity clothes but they don't do a size 8. I don't see why not, it's not like an 8 is an abnormal size! x

yeah they do 8's hun... mine are anyway...

Really! They had nothing below a 10 in the one in town and I asked the girl and she said they don't even stock an 8! Probably short for 'I cba to look for you'

Thanks! :flower:

i got a size 8 mat jeans from newlook. they dont fit me right tho which is dissapointing

I got a 2 pairs of size 8 maternity jeans from new look i bought them online.

these are a good fit

https://www.dorothyperkins.com/weba...ryId=208600&pageSize=20&refinements=category~[212220|208668]&noOfRefinements=1

these are a good fit

https://www.dorothyperkins.com/weba...ryId=208600&pageSize=20&refinements=category~[212220|208668]&noOfRefinements=1

theyre lovely are they that soft slightly stretchy denim?

yeah they are soft which is not what i wanted but they dont look like maternity jeans on they look a good fit, you feel like your wearing joggers or something though because they are so redistricting but they stay up quite well. Im VERY fussy with jeans so these are the only ones i have at the moment

right- what do we think of these;

https://www.littlewoods.com/mamas-p...Token=/b/1916/s/bestsellers,0&trail=1589-1916

double what i wanted to spend but i think my best mate has littlewoods so i can ask her to oder them and pay her 20 a time.

these look exactly the same and they are only £12 from m&p online......

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-skinny-jeans-black/s0006123/type-s/

Looks like they have every size available too.....
x

i got those new look jeans and i'm so annoyed! the elastic in the band has just folded over and you can't get it back in place properly so it's all bunched up around the waistline when i put them on - so can't wear a tight top with them and show bump off - i would never get those ones again.. i'm going to try next, m&s etc. online then just send them back if they're no good :shrug:

i got those new look jeans and i'm so annoyed! the elastic in the band has just folded over and you can't get it back in place properly so it's all bunched up around the waistline when i put them on - so can't wear a tight top with them and show bump off - i would never get those ones again.. i'm going to try next, m&s etc. online then just send them back if they're no good :shrug:

Oh no, mine didnt do that. Very annoying.

Oh no, mine didnt do that. Very annoying.

it's like they missed to stitch the elastic to the elastic band cloth bit cos as soon as i put them in the wash that was it - elastic inside folded over, left with a big bunched up elastic band that REALLY hurts actually and the rest of the elastic fabric covering area bit is empty and scrunches up too under my top! :grr: SO annoyed!!! lol

I'm at UK 12/14 and find new look to be really bad at sizing. Although i got a pair of black linen trousers which are a great fit and sooo comfy :) their jeans though are a waste of time.
I got some jeans from Peacocks, great fit, comfy and cheap :thumbup:
I don't really rate DP's for maternity clothes either :( but i would definately recommend you try Peacocks.

ive got a pair from peacocks and they were the same the 14 fitted perfect for a while but the overbump band has freyed at the stitching and is coming away from the jean, and the part that sits under the bump where the band joins the jean has just become unbearably tight.

I got those mamas and papas ones though today and im wearing them in right now to see if they get a bit more comfy but so far im liking them. i need to take them to a shop and ask the staff to take the security tag off as its been left on and my magnet isnt strong enough

h&m did ones like that when i was pregnant with ds1 lol didnt buy new ones when pregnant with ds2 but i like underbump jeans where the flex/stretch is in the pocket and they have a normal zip fly and all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->