New Magazine looking for high profile pregnant women to feature!

MissBumpMag

Reaction score
Hi mums and mums-to-be! I'm loving your forums and reading all about your journeys when I do my research!

I'm a writer for Miss Bump (missbump.com) a high fashion pregnancy magazine based in the UK will be launching in April.

At the moment we're building a database of pregnant women who would like to model for us as well as high profile pregnant women such as celebrities, businesswomen, or other women in the public eye one way or another. If this sounds like you (or someone you know) and you're interested in a photoshoot and/or interview please do get in touch with me at [email protected]

Now....more about Miss Bump.

Our magazine is the first of its kind, and we will regularly feature all the top designer brands and luxury products for highly stylish pregnant women and is more Vogue and Elle than Mothercare and NHS.

There will also be several highly informative sections of the site for readers on how to look after themselves during their pregnancy and general content on what to expect through pregnancy as well as entertaining pregnancy related articles.

We currently are working with Matt Roberts, high profile fitness instructor with a number clients in the public eye such as Naomi Campbell, The Saturdays, Amanda Holden and David Cameron. Matt has officially agreed to be a big part of Miss Bump, helping our pregnant readers to keep fit and healthy. He will be managing the fitness and nutrition section along with his team of expert fitness instructors and nutritionists and he will also be personally answering any fitness related questions our readers may have.

Miss Bump is going to be amazing, check out our facebook group by searching for 'Miss Bump' and 'like' it now so you get be updated when the site is live!

Good luck to all the new mummies out there!:kiss:

Toodles,

Sarah at Miss Bump x

Attachments

• MB.jpg
    MB.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 15
Please keep press and research in the 'Press & Research' forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->