New meaning to the being " sick and tired of being sick and tired"

Bentleymom

Reaction score
A week ago I had nausea during the day on and off and I was wishing for ms, just to kind of reassure myself everything was fine, and because I had it with my first. So, I was kinda freaking that I wasn't really having any, along with a few episodes of spotting. Anyways, boy did I get my wish! This last week all I've done sun up till sun down is throw up and sleep. If I'm not throwing up, then I'm sleeping, and via versa. This literally brings new meaning to " sick and tired of being sick and tired" lol. I'm very grateful for such strong pregnancy symptoms as the weeks profess and wouldn't change it, but man, I so useless!! Lol. It takes all I have to force myself to eat, only to throw most of it up later, take care of my very busy 4 year old, and go to work ( I work swing shift, luckily). Nighttime is my only relief from ms lol. Anyone else feel the same?! 8 weeks tomorrow and I swear the next 4 weeks cannot go by fast enough!

Me!!! Been super sick last two weeks. Work and looking after toddler is tough. Havingva sick day today as just can't cope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->