New member & new mummy

MummyBecky

Reaction score
Hi :hi:

I'm Becky, I'm 22 and have an 11 week old son named Austin. I live in Bedford with my partner Richard who's 27.

I was diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome last June, and was told that I would find it very hard to conceive naturally. I came off the Pill straight away to start TTC and incredibly conceived my son 2 weeks later! He's my little miracle! I'm going to be TTC again after Christmas.

Hey Becky :hi:

Welcome to B&B. Aww what a lovely story .. so glad to hear that you managed to conceive so quickly .. and he is gorgeous.

Welcome to Baby and bump becky!
Its good to hear pcos sucess stories, gives me hope

Hello and welcome to BnB. Congratulations on your son. My DD is 12 weeks old on Tuesday.

:hi: Hi Becky, Welcome to B'N'B
Is great to see you here

hey i know you,lol

I knew you had Austin and having been dying to say hi so HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

bexxie

Thanks for a warm welcome! I've know about the forum for a while but for some reason have never ventured in... but here I am now! :happydance:

Arcanegirl - I think we met at Roundhay Park in Leeds last year? Jo you were there too with your gorgeous little boy.

Hello to everyone else, I know I'll be very happy here (when my boy lets me get a minute to come online...)

Bx

Hi Becky

Welcome to BabyandBump

x

hi backy we have met too!I was at roundhay park, you know I thought I recognised your face from the picture! were you pg at the meet ? or were you TTC then ?

good to see you on the forum, your son is a cutie, hopefully talk some more

I think she was jsut over 12 weeks, i remember the scan pic being passed around lol!

:hi: Hiya Becky,

Welcome to BnB.

Hiya Becky! :hi:

Nice to see you on here.

H

xx

Hi and welcome to the forum x:hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads