New Member - PCOS - Irregular Cycles & TWW

Actg4Baby

Reaction score
Hello all!!

I came upon this forum today when searching for some validation for my symptoms. But, I suppose, I should give you some background information.

I found out late last year that I had a cyst so large that my left ovary was the size of a softball, as well as other little cysts. I had surgery in Jan 2015. While I don't have the traditional lab symptoms of PCOS (testosterone, insulin resistance, etc.), its pretty clear that I do, in fact, have PCOS. My doctor informed me, because of other medical problems, that I would have a hard time conceiving and would have an increasingly hard time as time went on.

Anyway, so my husband I are actively trying. This meant I quit smoking, limit caffeine intake, eat healthier, and take my vitamins. My doctor also has me on progesterone. This month I diligently tracked using CB Adv Digital OPK. I was at peak fertility on Thursday (5 days ago).

This past few days, I have been extra moody, my sense of smell was heightened yesterday and my sense of taste was heightened today. Also, today, I am experiencing quite a few mild cramps on both sides as well as a twinge below my belly button. I have irregular cycles, but according to FF, I should be starting AF on the 14th. It seems kind of early for period cramps.

What do you ladies think? Maybe test on Sunday? I think my doctor is going to put me on Clomid if I'm not pregnant this month.

Thanks for all the advice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->