• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

bek74

Mum of 5
Reaction score
Hi All,
I am Bek, I am 33yrs, Married and have 3 wonderful sons. After my 3rd son was born, I had my tubes clamped.
That was my biggest mistake :cry: , At the begining of this year ( on my 33rd birthday to be exact), I broke down and cried. I have this empty feeling inside of me,and have done for many years, I so badly want more children ( I would also luv a little girl).

So I went and saw my Gyno and had my tubes reversed. My left tube looks fine, but my right looks terrible :cry: . I have done so much research and I am worried it isn't going to happen for me. My Gyno gave me only a 20% chance of falling pregnant and holding the pregnancy:cry:. This makes me so very sad.

So that is my story. I look forward to meeting you all and hopefully getting some good advise on how to conceive with only 1 good left tube.

Hugs
Bek

Welcome to Baby and Bump Bek.

Lots of luck for you that you can concieve soon, and a little girl for you xx

Hi Beks

Best of luck for a success & of course pink baby dust

Welcome to BabyandBump

x

Hi :hi: My sister had to have one of her tubes removed (before she had any children) so I really do feel for you. The good news is she now has 2 children, so chin up and fingers crossed :headspin:

:hi: Welcome to BnB....

I wish you all the best with TTC for #4:hugs:

hellloooo :hi:

Good luck getting your BFP lots of pink baby dust for you :dust:

Hiya Bek and glad to see you joined. I hope we can both get a lot of advice here, and you never know, maybe we will get preggers soon.

Hiya Bek and glad to see you joined. I hope we can both get a lot of advice here, and you never know, maybe we will get preggers soon.

Hey Babe, Thanks so much for directing me to this site, I hope and pray that I can learn something and yes Fall Preggers.
Wouldn't that be wonderful, both of us preggers at the same time.

Thankyou everyone for such a warm welcome.

Bek

hi hunni,
best of luck TTC and i hope you get yuor little girl too.. i got my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Hiya :hi: welcome to B&B

Wishing you all the luck in the world ttc .. and sending you loads of baby dust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"