New Memeber

Wonderbetts

Reaction score
Hello!

I've just joined today and I'm relatively new to forums (forgive any mistakes I might make!)

My H2B and I have been ttc for about 18months now. We have just been for a few tests and I've been diagnosed with PCOS and H2B has only 2% normal sperm. Not really sure of the implications of these resulsts yet as waiting for an appointment at the clinic but they're probably not the greatest!

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello!

xx

Hey welcome to bnb :)

Lots luck and baby dust to you :)

Xxxx

Welcome to BnB, the ladies on here are great and will help you through the ttc journey :dust: to you

Hi! And welcome! May your stay in TTC be short and sweet! There are some ladies on here with natural vitamin/herb remedies that can really help out with your DF's Sperm Count! You should make a post to that effect! Good Luck!

don't worry too much about 2% normal sperm. My Dh's morphology was at 2% in December and 4% in May. I have him on supplements and they seem to be working. Look online to all the research and see what would be good for your man.

Thank you ladies!
I didn't even know about supplements to improve the results! I shall be googling tonight!!

xx

I put my hubby on Fertilaid. But his counts went up 2% on their own over 6 months. Cutting stress can also help as well. I have been getting my hubby a massage every few weeks to relax him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->