new mommy. help!

Kourtney

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

I am 12 dpo today, did 4 HPT including a digital Clear Blue, all came out positive. I am so excited, emotional and have NO idea what to do next! I've booked my first doctors appointment for Monday.

What can I expect in the next couple weeks! Up until now, I haven't felt many symptoms other than fatigue, gas and bloating.

Xo

Congratulations!

I can't tell you what to expect as every pregnancy is different, but I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!!! :)

Congratulations!!! Everyone is different with symptoms. I'd say best to go with a mind over matter thing. Don't go looking for symptoms and take what comes at you.

Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Congratulations.. :)
Start taking your folic acid of you havent already xx

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Very exciting for you. Like others have said everyone has different experiences. You can start taking a prenatal with folic acid & vit D. Are you in the UK? If so you'll have a booking app with your midwife around 8 weeks & then a scan between 11-13 weeks (12 week scan) x

Congrats and H&H9 to you!! Agree with PPs, take your prenatal vitamins, schedule an appt w/ an Obstetrician or Midwife, and take care of your body. Most importantly, though, just enjoy your pregnancy!! And all of the symptoms that comes along with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->