New month, 7dpo symtpms not tested ♡

HLx

Mummy to Layla, George & Enzo <3
Reaction score
2nd month in and currently 7dpo and after being gutted last month I didn't even realise I was 7dpo and decided to check, I done my opks and I knew exactly when i ovulated and have not missed any day in the bedroom hahaha symptoms are a lot different this 7dpo as opposed to last 7dpo when I wasnt pregnant.

Symtoms are: stomach pressure, light headed, almost feeling faint, quite sicky, period pain, creamy cm which is quite thick, I haven't had this before... and sore boobs but their not that bad.

I guess this is another waiting game for me but I'm not hopeful ♡

You should be hopeful bc those sound like my symptoms and I got my BFP

Hey I’m exactly 7dpo also!! Your symptoms do sound promising but the two can be so tricky at times! I am having cramps also, just very dull but they’re there. I had a dream the other day that I was pregnant and I thought it was twins but the ultrasound tech said there was only one. So that dream could just be my subconsciousness if wanting to be pregnant. Haha. When is your period due?

9dpo today! Still not tested, few more symptoms I've had getting stronger, light headedness as soon as I woke up and crampy also I have a horrible horrible taste in my mouth this morning which is making me feel quite sick :( af due on the 17th December but I usually come on a day or two earlier than my app says despite putting in correct data for 6 months xD how are you feeling?? ♡

Fingers crossed for you! How haven’t you tested yet? I did today and bfn! Af is due is due next Tuesday or Wednesday. I feel like I always do. I’ve been moody and cried yesterday. But it was because our other kids testing my patience and I broke down. When will you test? I am going to try to wait until next Wednesday now if my period hasn’t come by then!

I'm going to test possibly Tuesday:) good luck for when you test! I've been waking up each morning feeling so sick and light headed, I'm not feeling to great tbh:(

Those symptoms definitely sound promising! Good luck hun!
:dust:

I just bit the bullet and tested with a cheapy, I feel like I can see something but I'm not sure, any good eyes here? I'm 10dpo ♡

Snapchat-1869297305.jpg

Those symptoms are promising!! I definitely see a line but it looks crooked. I would retest again!!

I had a tweak O:) there's definitely something going on...!

PicsArt_12-10-09.05.55.jpg

Reactions: HLx
Thanks amoreamy! I see it much better on there! I've not tested since that I've figured if it is what it is, then a few more days it should get darker, the will power not to test is killing me, but I'm not hopeful this month, we've done everything right and not missed a day in the bedroom xD today I feel really off... like a have the flu coming I feel ill, but not I'll enough if that makes sense, and my mouth is full of ulcers, which isn't like me, I don't wanna be Ill:(

9dpo today! Still not tested, few more symptoms I've had getting stronger, light headedness as soon as I woke up and crampy also I have a horrible horrible taste in my mouth this morning which is making me feel quite sick :( af due on the 17th December but I usually come on a day or two earlier than my app says despite putting in correct data for 6 months xD how are you feeling?? ♡
Is the taste your getting almost like a sour taste? If so, I had that for about a month and a half during my first trimester last month. You get it worse especially after eating something. If that's what your experiencing then it could very well be a good sign for you!

Okay I don't know why but on this thread I can see the test way better and I see that line! Feeling like I had the flu coming has always been the best sign for me that something was going on!

2nd month in and currently 7dpo and after being gutted last month I didn't even realise I was 7dpo and decided to check, I done my opks and I knew exactly when i ovulated and have not missed any day in the bedroom hahaha symptoms are a lot different this 7dpo as opposed to last 7dpo when I wasnt pregnant.

Symtoms are: stomach pressure, light headed, almost feeling faint, quite sicky, period pain, creamy cm which is quite thick, I haven't had this before... and sore boobs but their not that bad.

I guess this is another waiting game for me but I'm not hopeful ♡

I am with ya girl, currently 7 dpo and the days are dragging. I am extremely exahusted and my breasts are tender. This is actually my first post on a ttc forum and I love reading these posts, as they make me feel less alone.

Thanks girls! I done another test today Its over in the pregnancy test section, i see a very faint line on that one too, but it's 50/50 some girls say no others say yes! Yeah I'm getting a sour taste, I'm feeling just off, my mouths constantly watering and I taste horrible things! That aswel as the flu was indicators I was pregnant with both my babies so I have everything crossed! Also, I hope this isn't to stay but the round bits around my nipples have double in size EW hahaha I had this in pregnancy with both babies too, except much later on, only time will tell ladies thanks for you support and p.s go check put my newest test picture in the PT section ♡

I am with ya girl, currently 7 dpo and the days are dragging. I am extremely exahusted and my breasts are tender. This is actually my first post on a ttc forum and I love reading these posts, as they make me feel less alone.

Your not alone girl! I'm here with ya whenever you need me :)

Your not alone girl! I'm here with ya whenever you need me :)
I had a tweak O:) there's definitely something going on...!

View attachment 1050254

Hi HLx,

That looks faint positive to me ! When will you test again ?

I’m 9dpo AF due 14th - haven’t tested yet...just trying to avoid the disappointment :(

My symptoms so far :

7dpo - on/off period cramps, tired
8dpo - on/off period cramps, tired , appetite decrease (I normally eat a lot and right now I feel so full after having eaten small portion and also don’t feel like eating at all which is very unusual for me ), hot flush in the evening
9dpo - on/off period cramps , tired , appetite decrease ( few days before AF I crave chocolate a lot ,right now I can’t stand to see or smell food ), feeling full and heavy, bit of nauseous

What are your symptoms?

Good luck !

Standa

Hi HLx,

That looks faint positive to me ! When will you test again ?

I’m 9dpo AF due 14th - haven’t tested yet...just trying to avoid the disappointment :(

My symptoms so far :

7dpo - on/off period cramps, tired
8dpo - on/off period cramps, tired , appetite decrease (I normally eat a lot and right now I feel so full after having eaten small portion and also don’t feel like eating at all which is very unusual for me ), hot flush in the evening
9dpo - on/off period cramps , tired , appetite decrease ( few days before AF I crave chocolate a lot ,right now I can’t stand to see or smell food ), feeling full and heavy, bit of nauseous

What are your symptoms?

Good luck !

Standa

Good luck to you! I'm 12dpo today and I don't be testing today, sadly off to work and I'm there all day so I don't get chance, symptoms today are, aches on my right side, and my tummy hurts but not like period cramps, I feel really sick this morning and I'm so run down :( I will probably test closer to the weekend now, maybe Friday, good luck! ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->